Juve Friendlies Schedule (18 Viewers)

Marc

Hardcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So to clarify, each friendly its own thread?

Also, I don't mind letting Marc do the friendly matches if wants to. As you know, if I can I will do the regular match threads (CL, Serie A, CI, etc)
Can we have a different arrangement? I would like to open only friendly and CL match threads.

@Mark The question goes for you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok - let Marc do the friendlies. He needs to get back into the routine.
:tup:

Marc

Hardcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, he's just too much. He'd want million of smilies and everyone to be nice to him. The latter part is impossible!
Yeah, I requested 3 smilies [:marc: :inter2: and :calmark:] and I'm super annoying. Plus, opening new threads here is considered like a murder. :rolleyes:

I'm the nicest guy on the Forum and still not good enough for some douchebags like @Klin who is btw on my ignore list. Started to hate this place. Miss the old days and older and better members. :sigh:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I requested 3 smilies [:marc: :inter2: and :calmark:] and I'm super annoying. Plus, opening new threads here is considered like a murder. :rolleyes:

I'm the nicest guy on the Forum and still not good enough for some douchebags like @Klin who is btw on my ignore list. Started to hate this place. Miss the old days and older and better members. :sigh:
Good. Now go drive your orange Peugeot.

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
When do we play again?
Not sure if you are asking only for Friendly matches, for this I have no information. However, these are following schedules for next Juve matches:

International Champions Cup
26.07.2018, 01:05 Juventus vs Bayern
28.07.2018 19:05 Juventus vs Benfica
05.08.2018 00:05 Juventus vs Real Madrid

MSL Matches
02.08.2018 01:30 Juventus vs MLS All-Stars

Xperd

Legendary G.O.A.T
Jun 1, 2012
Calcio & Finanza:

There's a clause in the contract of already allocated TV rights for Serie-A, related to increases in subscribers & business results, which when achieved, gets Serie-A an extra €150m / year.
CR7's arrival at Juve can trigger performance based bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

The existing TV deal for Serie-A is worth €973m / yr for 2018-2021.

With Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival at Juve, the TV deal for Serie-A could now rise up to a max of €1.113bn / yr, based on pre-defined parameters related to rise in subscribers & business results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 13)