Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (34 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dont take it seriously , just a small misunderstanding because once we had an underaged member few years ago and i forgot what happened later everyone linking me with kids related post :lol:

Those fuckerrss but i love them all hehehhee @Salvo @Klin @Quetzalcoatl @swag @Mark @Dule90 @Osman @Bianconero_Aus hehehe
xoxoxo

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Was looking forward to seeing Juventus live for the time in Singapore. Thought I gonna tell Conte get us the CL, now I wont be able to see Conte, I hope I will still be able to meet Vidal.
And will tell Allegri don't do a kamilkaze on Juventus.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And now with the Supercoppa in December, it's gonna be crap like the Berlusconi trophy until the real stuff happens. Oy...

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Was looking forward to seeing Juventus live for the time in Singapore. Thought I gonna tell Conte get us the CL, now I wont be able to see Conte, I hope I will still be able to meet Vidal.
And will tell Allegri don't do a kamilkaze on Juventus.
Ya! I even printed his name on my jersey to get him to sign it! Now I guess we will only be seeing allegri at the sports hub.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
With Allegri coming I guess Alessio and Carrera will be fired so they won't be able to take over :(
i wanted to ask today, but i forgot. what will happen with those two? is Conte taking them with him to his new job?

- - - Updated - - -

Have their been any rumours on potential formations that allegro would use? Or no changes?
from rumors, 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2. but he said in his press today that he would use both, the 3 and 4 man defense...

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
i wish i can see vidal pogs pirlo etc and no one will from the XI will be sold (except for bonbon) in Singapore. i bet you tuz boys will be there too, see ya!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
14 luglio - Inizio ritiro a Vinovo
30 luglio - Trofeo Lugaresi: Cesena - Juventus (ore xxx, a Cesena)
3 agosto - Partenza per Tournèe in Asia - Oceania (Indonesia, Singapore e Australia)
6 agosto - All Stars Indonesiana - Juventus (ore 20.00 locali, le 15.00 in Italia)
10 agosto - A-League All Stars - Juventus (ore 19.00 locali, le 10.30 in Italia)
16 agosto - Singapore All Stars - Juventus (ore 19.30 locali, le 13.30 in Italia)
17 agosto - Ritorno dalla tournèe Asia-Oceania
X agosto - Juventus A - Juventus B (Amichevole a Villar Perosa contro la Primavera. Ora: xxx)
23 agosto - Trofeo TIM, amichevoli da 45' con Sassuolo e Milan (ore 20.45, a Reggio Emilia)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
30 of july then to see our new formation.
only then any transfer talk will become rellevant...
I am glad that Sorensen is still among us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)