Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (13 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rijeka arent bad, they might be a better test than Arsenal.

Just kidding, but theyre still a good challenge for the younger players. Hope to see more minutes from Nonge. Riccio starting is cool, he was the biggest surprise vs Arsenal for me. Also hope the Barbieri/vice Cuadrado stuff is true, we dont need to be bringing in guys like Karsdorp when weve got a young player like that in house.

Caveglia

Dec 20, 2022
Hi all, long time reader and Juve fan, first time writer here. :) I'll be nearby Torino on the 30th of December, and decided to get a ticket for the friendly with Standard Liege. It's also my first time at the Allianz Stadium, so I have a couple of questions:
  • Do I have to print out the tickets I received on my email or can I just open them up on my mobile and scan the barcode?
  • I'm a non-EU/non-Italian citizen, do I need some additional ID documents (e.g. passport), will I be asked for something similar?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Be interesting to see how Huijsen does against good professionals. He's obviously got the size and lots of attributes but will be able to see more of where he is in development. No doubt he will be with NG next season and he's still only 17.

Btw that has to be one of the tallest defences we have ever fielded by my reckoning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)