Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will still be at home for that. Then I go on my honeymoon. How many games will I miss from the 7th to 24th? :sergio:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
You gonna miss three games. First one is against Australia's all-star team with Del Piero on the opposite side, second is vs. Singapure all-star team and the last one is a traditional tournament (which is shitty in my opinion). That's Trofeo Tim, with Bilan and Sassuolo teams in it. I think that's it.

Jul 13, 2010
Roma is playing 8493843984 friendlies and we are playing none.

I wanna see some Juventus football damn.
thats not the main problem, the main problem is what teams are we playing, and we are playing shit teams, some fucking indonesian all stars :lol: nothing but PR, no way we will be ready. No CL or EL club in pre season :rofl: who makes those schedules? Are they even serious about managing the club?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
thats not the main problem, the main problem is what teams are we playing, and we are playing shit teams, some fucking indonesian all stars :lol: nothing but PR, no way we will be ready. No CL or EL club in pre season :rofl: who makes those schedules? Are they even serious about managing the club?
It is not a secret that Indonesia has a very active Juve fans community. There are tons of them. So basically it's just a commercial decision to go over there and at the same time Juventus thanking them by coming to that country. Interest in Juve's arriving is gonna be HUGE.

I'd say the same situation about Singapure and Australia. The club just paying it back to the supporters.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It is not a secret that Indonesia has a very active Juve fans community. There are tons of them. So basically it's just a commercial decision to go over there and at the same time Juventus thanking them by coming to that country. Interest in Juve's arriving is gonna be HUGE.

I'd say the same situation about Singapure and Australia. The club just paying it back to the supporters.
We have chosen to expand our brand in Asia-Oceania more than joining that big tournament in America. And i think we have choosen wisely. That way Allegri can work his way without much pression from the media and so on.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, I agree. We're not getting much of look at the team against proper opposition.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Massimiliano Allegri has announced a 28-man squad for Juventus’ forthcoming Asia-Pacific tour of Indonesia, Singapore and Australia.

Goalkeepers:
Buffon, Storari, Rubinho, Audero

Defenders:
Bonucci, Motta, Caceres, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Marrone, Blanco

Midfielders:
Lichtsteiner, Romulo, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Padoin, Pogba, Pereyra, Evra, Asamoah, Pepe, Vitale

Strikers:
Llorente, Tevez, Giovinco, Coman, Buenacasa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)