Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (18 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think Indonesia fans follow Serie A more than the average outside Italy, I just don't know why.

But Inter should have the largest fanbase by a mile because of Thohir.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
who knows. I bet it's more like OHOHOHO wow a european team came!! They did the same thing when Inter went to Jakarta.
No dude, they have a huge Juve fan base since God knows when. Whenever you're on twitter on match days several Juve-related topics are trending nation wide. They have fan clubs (including an official one I believe) and fans gather in large numbers to watch games which include choreos (incl. chanting, singing, etc.). They're hardcore fans down there.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Juve is huge in Indonesia! Most of us who followed football since a young age in the late 80's to late 90's were all Serie A lovers, they were the ones shown on TV all the time, the Premier league took over when the new millennium started i guess.

We have much more fans in Indo compared to the rest of the Asian countries, and no Inter is not bigger than Juve in Indo even with Thohir.

Now I am just sad that I could not watch them in my home city, was not able to get day offs, man I could just go to those hotels or training, and get pics with everyone.. Im fuckin sad! :(

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Juve is huge in Indonesia! Most of us who followed football since a young age in the late 80's to late 90's were all Serie A lovers, they were the ones shown on TV all the time, the Premier league took over when the new millennium started i guess.

We have much more fans in Indo compared to the rest of the Asian countries, and no Inter is not bigger than Juve in Indo even with Thohir.

Now I am just sad that I could not watch them in my home city, was not able to get day offs, man I could just go to those hotels or training, and get pics with everyone.. Im $#@!in sad! :(
Wow, that sucks man. Epsecially since you have to travel far to go to a game. I'm blessed living in Europa in that perspective.. I hope you will have your Juve-live experience another time soon then, it really is something phenomenal

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Haha so thats where im gonna stay,then. I'll be flying in from the Philippines on the 16th just to watch Juve. I guess it'll be my only chance to see them play live.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Wow, that sucks man. Epsecially since you have to travel far to go to a game. I'm blessed living in Europa in that perspective.. I hope you will have your Juve-live experience another time soon then, it really is something phenomenal
Yeah man, sucks big time, I was thinking to even watch both Juve play in Indo as well as Singapore, now i cant do neither, f*ck this, i am sure i will regret this, hopefully i still get the time and opportunity to watch the old guards in Turin or something sooner rather than later.

sigh..

pyro1911

Jun 27, 2014
Haha so thats where im gonna stay,then. I'll be flying in from the Philippines on the 16th just to watch Juve. I guess it'll be my only chance to see them play live.
good luck! i know your feeling, i booked Park Hyatt in Sydney for my stay and seems likely to be there, but if they ended up staying elsewhere i'll be paying freaking big money for the hotel! So i hope to get some concrete info on this, as i can cancel my booking up to 24 hours prior if they stayed somewhere else...

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Yeah man, sucks big time, I was thinking to even watch both Juve play in Indo as well as Singapore, now i cant do neither, f*ck this, i am sure i will regret this, hopefully i still get the time and opportunity to watch the old guards in Turin or something sooner rather than later.

sigh..
I would say, that even though it will be expensive travelling to Europe, it's worth it. You should try to find a period with a tight schedule and see if you could get a CL match in tuesday/wednesday and a Serie A match in one of the weekends surrounding it :) And i bet you it isn't the last time they will visit your region in the foreseeing future

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006

Now I am just sad that I could not watch them in my home city, was not able to get day offs, man I could just go to those hotels or training, and get pics with everyone.. Im fuckin sad! :(
bos , i will be at Singapore watching Juve ,
will you be there ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)