Juve fans killed in crash (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bürkε;1780275 said:
What if they are child rapists?
What if they're not?

There's no need to go on, we all feel sorry for them and it was a sad day for Juventus fans because we have common interest and same passion.

Apr 12, 2004
I'm very well settled. I think you're the one having issue with the victims not me.
I have no problems with the victims, I have a problem with all of you saying sorry or being sad over shit that happens every day, the only difference here is a damn sports team.
glad to be of service...

vowing to not watch any more Sarah Palin videos...the cunt is just too fuckin' stupid
Yea, your brain will explode if you watch more than 10 minutes of footage in a 24 hour period.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bürkε;1780298 said:
I have no problems with the victims, I have a problem with all of you saying sorry or being sad over shit that happens every day, the only difference here is a damn sports team.
Probably because we don't know of the other shits that happens everyday. We're not crying here, we're not rolling on the floor...But the normal thing we can do as Juventus supporters is to pay our respect for the victims by at least opening a thread for them.

I don't see the wrong thing here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)