21 Lilian THURAM
23 Ruben OLIVERA
24 Emiliano MORETTI
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Next week Serie A will stop because of the international matches. Marcello Lippi, the day before the match against Como is ready to analyse the results of Juventus: "We want to win tomorrow. In 8 matches (4 in Serie a, 3 in the Uefa Champions League and the Italian supercup) we would obtain 6 wins".

The win is very important. Not only to finish the period, but also to go on with the very good results of this season. Lippi wants the three points against Como, and he has just thought of a new team. Because of the absence of Marco Di Vaio, he wants Del Piero, Trezeguet and Salas together from the first minute.

"It's my decision, but I have no idea about the whole team yet. I wish I could count on Nedved*. Tudor and Tacchinardi have also been disqualified. I should study a solution within a few hours".

Juventus are now waiting for Como at the Delle Alpi. They didn't play in Turin since 1989, but its going to be a tough match. "Usually the teams who arrive in Serie A keep their players, but they have decided to change twenty players, probably they're right. There are a lot of interesting players. I watched them against Parma and I was really surprised. It's a good team, we mustn't think the match will be easy."

* Nedved is highly doubtful with a back problem.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nedved is doubtful,eh? Hmmm...I wonder,will Del Piero play as a trequartista or a 3rd striker? No Tudor,no Tacchinardi. We should still be able to take 3 points from this game without any problems,I just hope that Salas fits in and DP continues to score.

Probable Lineup : Who will play in midfield alongside Camoranesi and Davids? Probably Baiocco,or maybe even Fresi.
Buffon - Thuram,Iuliano,Montero,Moretti - Camoranesi,Davids,Baiocco - Salas,Trezeguet,Del Piero

JuveTrueChamps

Aug 10, 2002
I didnt think davids had a good game against newcastle so i think they should leave him out. Rest del piero as he will probably play in the italy games. He is only human at the end of the day not some playing machine

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Nedved is doubtfull!! good ..give him a rest. he deserves it.

Now i hope lippi plays Olivera instead of the three man attack of Salas-Trez-Dp .

Forza Juve...
PS..dont leave davids out, he's going through a tough time and we need to show him that he is indespensable to the club

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Hey all Juventus Fans is there anyone intending to do live commentary for the Juventus Match Today
I hope it will be done in chat mode.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus : Buffon; Thuram, Iuliano, Montero, Moretti; Camoranesi, Davids, Baiocco; Del Piero, Trezeguet, Salas.

All: Lippi.

A disposizione: Chimenti, Ferrara, Fresi, Zenoni, Zambrotta, Nedved, Zalayeta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)