Juve co/sign Padova Player... (2 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
easy guys.. the deal is not confirmed yet, is it..?

and it's still early to talk about him.. we haven't seen him yet.. or heard of him.. and with his qualifications.. I think he's far away from beiing the next DP.. he seems like a target man.. not a maestro like baggio or dp..

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
to be honest, I think that's really stupid post... Every friggin' big club ruin youngsters, that's for sure! So why do you think that youngsters sign for Inter for example then?! Money, and the slightest opportunity to play for big club some time!
No, actually Magnus is exactly right, I can't think of another club who buys young talent and loans it out as extensively. Inter doesn't buy that many youngsters, they usually just buy big-name players.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we'll just be spoiling another youngster's career.lippi never relied on youngsters,capello is hardly any better.

and moggi's track record is there to prove it.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
VOLPATO CEDUTO IN COMPROPRIETA' ALLA JUVENTUS 2004-08-29 10:51:52

Il Calcio Padova informa che nella giornata di domani verrà formalmente conclusa a Milano la cessione alla Juventus del calciatore Rej Volpato. L’attaccante classe 1986, verrà ceduto alla società torinese con la formula della comproprietà.

i find that on www.padovacalcio.com

seems to be quite official

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
    VOLPATO CEDUTO IN COMPROPRIETA' ALLA JUVENTUS 2004-08-29 10:51:52

Il Calcio Padova informa che nella giornata di domani verrà formalmente conclusa a Milano la cessione alla Juventus del calciatore Rej Volpato. L’attaccante classe 1986, verrà ceduto alla società torinese con la formula della comproprietà.

i find that on www.padovacalcio.com

seems to be quite official

!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

No, actually Magnus is exactly right, I can't think of another club who buys young talent and loans it out as extensively. Inter doesn't buy that many youngsters, they usually just buy big-name players.
    surely the other big clubs do the same all the time too, we just don't hear of these moves at all because they're not big names yet...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
    surely the other big clubs do the same all the time too, we just don't hear of these moves at all because they're not big names yet...
    No, it's pretty much common knowledge that we do this the most. :)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    OK, info off Championship Manager. He's an attacking midfielder/ forward who is left footed. If this is correct (it usually doesn't get this stuff wrong) then it would suggest he really is like DP, only prefers the left foot.

One other thing...if he comes in now, it's surely too late for him to be loaned out. So maybe he will be a 5th striker immediately.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    Great, I hope he will move Del Piero off the squad when Del Piero will be injured. But how does he look like is hegood-looking, i hopes so so he can sell jerseys.He can be like Del Piero of 96 + heading becaouse he's much taller. I really hope this is true.

PS: Has anybody got his picture.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    Some people actually expect this 18-y.o. nobody to oust Alessandro "Mr. Juve" Del Piero from the line up? :wth:

Has anyone ever seen this guy play? We sign a dussin of these guys every season, send them on loan and let them "grow" until they're mature enough for Juve (eg never).

Don't see what all the fuss is about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)