Juve co/sign Padova Player... (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
I think it is really good when a club has faith in the youth! but therefore the youth should also be good and talented!!

If Moggi would say we can't bring new players and play with young players i would also accept this even if these means no titles!!!

but to be honest, i think it is important to have also "old" and experienced players as young ones!!!

Forza juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rldyu ] ++
btw, r u in sydney? i'm in sydney too. how unlucky are we to be in sydney? not being able to watch juve play in serie a....
Cool, whereabouts in Sydney are you, and what school/uni/work do you go to? Speaking of Serie A coverage, just today I called up Foxtel and I'm seriously considering subscribing, since I'm pretty sure ESPN will be showing it. It's a pity SBS lost their free-to-air rights for the Premier League, but at least they're showing 3 Champs League matches every week now :)

rldyu

Sep 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Cool, whereabouts in Sydney are you, and what school/uni/work do you go to? Speaking of Serie A coverage, just today I called up Foxtel and I'm seriously considering subscribing, since I'm pretty sure ESPN will be showing it. It's a pity SBS lost their free-to-air rights for the Premier League, but at least they're showing 3 Champs League matches every week now :)
i go to unsw.

4 yrs ago i subscribed to optus tv coz espn showed 1 serie a match per week back then. i cancelled my subscription coz they stopped showing serie a and started showing dutch league. as far as i know, now espn on foxtel shows spanish league only, but i'm not too sure on that one.

3 champs league/wk (2 live) is definitely an improvement!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Awesome, I go to UNSW too :eek: I've never seen anyone else around uni wearing a Juve jersey; What course do you study, and what year are you in?

ESPN shows a lot of Champions League, Serie A and La Liga matches, so it's definitely worth it if you've got the finances for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)