Juve - Chelski Affair (1 Viewer)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
According to Italian media, Chelsea and Juventus are very close in agreeing on a deal that would see Pavel Nedved and Adrian Mutu exchanging shirts next season.

This deal could also include David Trezeguet with the London based club offering an extra 25 million Euros for the French striker services.

In the coming days, both clubs are expected to meet to discuss these transfers

=================================================

I hope we can make great money from this transfer :D:cool::cheesy::D:cool::cheesy::angel:

Peace SaintRainhard

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I like Nedved better than Mutu aswell, but Mutu's only 25, and Trez isn't worth anywhere near 25m, so 25m + Mutu for Nedved and Trezeguet isn't such a bad deal

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I like Nedved better than Mutu aswell, but Mutu's only 25, and Trez isn't worth anywhere near 25m, so 25m + Mutu for Nedved and Trezeguet isn't such a bad deal

No the deal isn't bad at all. Although Micco IMO is just as good as Mutu or better, neither are playmakers though....

OP
rainhard

rainhard

May 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by CV_32 ] ++
    i prefer
    nedved= mutu+10 mio
    treze= crespo+ 10
    what??? another attacker ??

Del piero, miccoli, di vaio,mutu,crespo,probably gilardino.

play 1-1-4-4 formation . We need new defenders and PLAYMAKER.

NATURAL PLAYMAKER that can win the game. Truly Playmaker to make our attacking effective.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    i'm getting a really bad headache with all these transfer rumours.... trez out, gilardino in, vieri in, DV out, nedved out, mutu in, thuram out, oddo in, and so on and so on.....

if HALF of these stories are true, i'm trying to figure out how the team will look like next season.... Someone pass me some valium...

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
    i'm getting a really bad headache with all these transfer rumours.... trez out, gilardino in, vieri in, DV out, nedved out, mutu in, thuram out, oddo in, and so on and so on.....

if HALF of these stories are true, i'm trying to figure out how the team will look like next season.... Someone pass me some valium...

wait for the vaLium tiLL it is august and we havent bought anybody

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++

what??? another attacker ??

Del piero, miccoli, di vaio,mutu,crespo,probably gilardino.

play 1-1-4-4 formation . We need new defenders and PLAYMAKER.

NATURAL PLAYMAKER that can win the game. Truly Playmaker to make our attacking effective.
    You read my mind!

One thing to add: Nedved might be very useful next year.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++

:D:D

That's the beauty of it.

And we are not even going into financial details of these possible deals (the way Moggi does)!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    We are getting royaly screwed, trading our best player for mutu.
    Trez for 25mil??? Now were talking!!

OP
    rainhard

rainhard

May 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    We are getting royaly screwed, trading our best player for mutu.
    Trez for 25mil??? Now were talking!!
    I'd prefer

Nedved ----> 15 Mil Euros or 10 Mil Euros + William Gallas

Trez for ----> 25 Mil Euros

We get 40 Mil Euros from this deal. With this money we can buy mexes,ferrari and gilardino IMO.

Money money, It's all about the money "by Meja"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    WTF..again Mutu ?? c'mon ppl b serious for a while , some of u said is NOT BAD this deal ... u forgot who's Pavel ha? P.s we r gonna have gila soon i guess , we don't need this romanian Mutu, as some of u said , Nedved might b very usefull next year, some of u also compared Mutu with Micco , now this really sounds BULL.... , later on u will say Mutu is better then Vieri or ronaldo or dp , .... i absolutly hate this deal , and i wish it wont happen... nedved still can do ! screw Mutu !

Jul 12, 2002
    :LOL: This is probably the best deal offered to Juve since Zidane's sale...We could off-load two of our underperformers and gain a great young player and a ton of money. It's too good to be true, though...

Apr 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
    :LOL: This is probably the best deal offered to Juve since Zidane's sale...We could off-load two of our underperformers and gain a great young player and a ton of money. It's too good to be true, though...
    Underperformers? Juve's top goal scorer and best player over the last three years are underperformers?

If you want to call someone an underperformer on this team than look no further than DP himself. I know many of you guys are in love with him and are still stuck in the year 1998, but how many more disappointing years can you take from the guy?

Anyways, I'm not sure about this trade. You'll have DP, Mutu, and Miccoli who all play the same style. None of them are natural finishers like Trez..

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Master Kush ] ++
    If you want to call someone an underperformer on this team than look no further than DP himself.
    Don't get me wrong, I am up to the neck with DP this season. But can you get one team dare to bid for DP???

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
    I don't like this Mutu Character, keep Nedved.. One bad season and we sell. He is still a great player, and we could use him if our D and F get a 'remodeling'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)