Juve Champions Make Pact (9 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Desmond said:
As the article says, its down to Trezeguet now. If he's to stay till 2010 then its a silver lining I suppose.
It's down, I think, amico mio to the men replacing Zambo and Canna....

Up front, this team is as good, and maybe better, than last year's (if for no other reason than DP will be playing Ibra's minutes).

This is a very good team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
salman said:
i never thought id say this,but the whole crisis has brought fans and the players together.there seems to be unity in the team,which is a great sign.hopefully it'll point towards a greater future than before.

but thats good tho, juve is like a family to me and under crapello i felt like that our family was being ruined by an evil babysitter - crapello

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
markoni said:
That will be great but Trez will be old man even in 2008.
No, no. Trez will be 31 in 2008 and he can still score around 20-25 goals at that age.
I'm proud of them and the team. They can go to Barcelona, Real, Chelsea and win the CL and the leagues, but they've chosen the team they love. You can't find this anywhere in the world, only in Juve.
I remember when Milan was relegated in early 1980's, only Baresi who was just an 19-20 years old boy stayed there, and all their stars left.
I can only imagine how 20 players minimum would have left Inter if they were relegated, or how noone (not even John Terry) would have stayed with Chelsea if they go level down.

Only Juve, noone else ! That's what makes the team, and we have it. I just wish Zambro and Canna didn't make that silly decission so fast. If they were here till now, i'm sure they would have also wanted to stay with us.

Forza Juve !!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
good news. great players, and considering the average age of the team has dropped, their experience is even more important.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whatever the case, Trezeguet is crucial for our quick promotion. I can see him scoring 30 goals in Serie B without a problem, and without his touch around the net we will be missing one of the keys for success in B... a consummate goalscorer. Everything is more simplified in Serie B.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
What great news...I'm so excited to hear it.

In a weird way I think those players (the 5 stars) who have decided to commit to Juve will have more personal satisfaction in bringing Juve back to glory than the other players who left will have playing in the CL. This will be a cause that unites them and motivates them and unites the fans right along with them.

And I have NO doubt that Juve will be brought back to glory and success and Serie A very quickly.

FORZA JUVE!

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
maybe now juventus can just worry about the games they will play and not this who stays who goes crap ....i congrat all the players that have decided to stay .........althou with no canna and zambo i wonder what our backfield will look like.......

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Juventus insist David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi will be staying at the club.

The Turin outfit have already seen the likes of Fabio Cannavaro, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta, Emerson Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira leave the club in the wake of their relegation to Serie B.

Italian World Cup winner Camoranesi and French international Trezeguet have both been strongly linked with joining the exodus.

However, Juve's sporting director Alessio Secco says both players will stay at Stadio Delle Alpi.

"They (Trezeguet & Camoranesi) will both stay, " said Secco.

"They will stay along with Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon.

"Many players have left, but they won't be leaving, because they are convinced by the plan we have proposed to them."
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...ow+to+keep+duo

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
to those who think thuram was such a hero at juve, perhaps u shud read wot he said today

Gazzetta dello Sport
August reductions
Thuram: ‘It’s right to punish Juve to clean up this sport’
From Manchester to the Under-21s: It’s up to Rossi

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
So if Del Piero said something crazy you would begin to dislike him. Geez, have some patience and be a little more tolerant. Fuck this is why I don't like England!! :toast:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
FIFAWM06 said:
Thuram is fecking betrayer hope he flop at Barca.
How about Cannavaro then?

I agree with our captain, Alessandro Del Piero - No one can be faulted for leaving Juve. But, of course you are a bigger Juventino if you stay.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Alexander said:
How about Cannavaro then?

I agree with our captain, Alessandro Del Piero - No one can be faulted for leaving Juve. But, of course you are a bigger Juventino if you stay.

but at least canna knows that we won the scudetto on the pitch, thuram doesnt think we did, so that makes him a d*ckhead

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
In defense of Canna...he has never said anything deragatory about Juve. He has only had good things to say about playing with Juve and in Torino and he thanked the fans for always showing him support and affection.

There is no comparison. Canna has class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)