Juve Australia (1 Viewer)

Apr 5, 2006
Mods, feel free to move this thread to the appropriate forum.

A new fan club has been setup in Australia for all passionate Juventus supporters. We are hoping to reach 150 members to be officially affiliated with Juve, and currently have 25 after only being established two days ago. Benefits will include 30% off Juve Merchandise and loads more. If you are a Juventus fan living in Australia, or just a Juve fan in general that would like to join another Juve forum (YOU CAN NEVER BE A PART OF TOO MANY) then visit www.juveaustralia.cjb.net and register today.

Thankyou. Daniel (Forza)

FORZA JUVE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Awesome, I'm in. I've always wondered what the Juve fanbase was like in Australia...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
JuveAustralia said:

A new fan club has been setup in Australia for all passionate Juventus supporters. We are hoping to reach 150 members to be officially affiliated with Juve, and currently have 25 after only being established two days ago. Benefits will include 30% off Juve Merchandise and loads more. If you are a Juventus fan living in Australia, or just a Juve fan in general that would like to join another Juve forum (YOU CAN NEVER BE A PART OF TOO MANY) then visit www.juveaustralia.cjb.net and register today.

Thankyou. Daniel (Forza)

FORZA JUVE!
wat do u mean 30% off merhandise :D ?care to elaborate ?

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Well done, its about time :)

Im def In and if there's anything i can do to help get it off the ground, let me know.

Im in sydney - born in torino :)

I posted here a while ago asking about info regrading setting up a fan club, now im glad somebody has taken the first step :)

Apr 14, 2006
sateeh said:
wat do u mean 30% off merhandise :D ?care to elaborate ?

Members will have access to

30% off merchandise from juvestore.com

discounts on any special merchandise eg..currently theres a Del piero t-shirt for his record number of goals thats 10% off.

Priority access to tickets for juve games home and away....if anyone ever goes to Europe and wants to see them play they will get priority etc

* theyre planning on coming here next year..so not only will we get priority access to tickets but also access to the team in some capacity*

Plus more benefits..

answer your q??hahah

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Is this some kind of bluff??

I mean you say you have to have 150 members to get all these privelages, while this site has more than 3000 and we got nothing!!

Apr 14, 2006
Rami said:
Is this some kind of bluff??

I mean you say you have to have 150 members to get all these privelages, while this site has more than 3000 and we got nothing!!
This isnt a fan club..its a fan site and forum.

A fan club is different to a fan site. A fan club is for fans to get together...you belong to an actual supporters group, a sense of belonging...this is just a forum for juve supporters world wide. There are approx 170 OFFICIAL Juve fan clubs......this is a new one...and yes you get those priviledges.

Email me at [email protected] and i will send you the details if you like

michael

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
JuveAustralia said:

Thankyou. Daniel (Forza)

FORZA JUVE!
Mate, may I ask a question? Is there an official Juve fan site in California? If not, one in Italy? (The Italy one is probably on the official site, but I can't seem to find it.) I guess what I'm asking is: is there a list of official clubs, with contact info?

Thank you. :)

Good luck in Oz, BTW :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)