Juve assess Vicente option (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
probably none....
Agreed.

I think the headline is a bit misleading in itself. I mean it's not like Vicente's just an option that we can say yes or no to if Moggi feels like it :)

If only it were that easy :moan:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
It seems like we are just 25 million euros away of Vicente...in case Moggi is really interested( i doubt it).

Probably is only moggi smokescreen shop.
yeap, Vicente isn't really coming... Hopefully he'll sign Mexes when all are talking about manu and roma and Vicente...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Wait, lemme get this straight. You would drop Del Piero just because of one match? FFS, Totti and Cassano were just as poor as Alex, and Michael Owen was even worse against France on Sunday. Henry was very quiet too, mind you. If ADP sucks for the remainder of the Euros and throughout pre-season then leaving him out would be justifiable, but you can't drop someone based on ONE game.
i know... u are right mate.. im just so angry that dp dident play good :sad:

May 4, 2004
This would be amazing granted that the two Spaniards (Joaquin and Vicente) adapt well to Serie A:

------------------Buffon
Oddo Ferrari Cannavaro Zambrotta
-----------Emerson---Tacchinardi
--Joaquin-------------------------Vicente
-------------Trezeguet--Del Piero
imo... Maresca insted of tachinardi....

btw great formation...!

damn, both joaquin and vincente, it would be a dream!

imo there is a better chance to get joaquin then vincente, and then we can use nedved (that dosent want to leave the club) in the left of the midfield..!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Wait, lemme get this straight. You would drop Del Piero just because of one match? FFS, Totti and Cassano were just as poor as Alex, and Michael Owen was even worse against France on Sunday. Henry was very quiet too, mind you. If ADP sucks for the remainder of the Euros and throughout pre-season then leaving him out would be justifiable, but you can't drop someone based on ONE game.

Come on Stu, like he hasnt sucked in the last 3 seasons :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
after seeing what nedved can do on the left i think that we should concentrate more on getting an AM and play neddy on the left. play maresca on the centre.
Thats what I've been saying for a while now. Buy a natural playmaker, like a Deco if possible, and move Nedved to the left flank. Pavel plays much better there, and its his natural position.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NZjuvefan ] ++
Would players like Vicente and Joaquin be as good in the more defensive Serie A as they are in La Liga
Thats why Capello and Moggi are watching how they do against sides in Euro. Because the teams in Euro have solid defenses, better than most spanish clubs.

Romano

May 22, 2004
This would be amazing granted that the two Spaniards (Joaquin and Vicente) adapt well to Serie A:

------------------Buffon
Oddo Ferrari Cannavaro Zambrotta
-----------Emerson---Tacchinardi
--Joaquin-------------------------Vicente
-------------Trezeguet--Del Piero
I don't see Nedved?

Jul 28, 2002
we will get neither of them.

i dont kno why, bu jankolovski, i believe he will be playing for us next season, i dont see any major super signings bar the possible emo :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
I don't see Nedved?
I don't think we can get Oddo, Ferrari, Cannavaro, Emerson, Joaquin and Vicente unless we sell Thuram and/or Nedved

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
we will get neither of them.

i dont kno why, bu jankolovski, i believe he will be playing for us next season, i dont see any major super signings bar the possible emo :groan:

jank and emmo with some decent defenders isnt bad man

Jul 28, 2002
yeah,bessy i could live with that, but we wont get any good defenders anyway....bonera :rofl: were screwed, bonera and zebina....oh dear.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Vicente is a classy left winger capable of good things but I would prefer to see Neddy on the left & a good playmaker in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)