Juve - Ascoli goals (7 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It was nice to see Del Piero once again score from Freekick! FORZA ALEX MAN OF THE MATCH!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
2nd one he's like : Del Piero Puts it, Oh My God....GoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaL for Juve's Incredible Player, he takes it from such a long distance....Oh My Gooood, No No No, Capello you're mistakken, Capello you're really mistakken for Keeping Dp out.........

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
2nd one he's like : Del Piero Puts it, Oh My God....GoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaL for Juve's Incredible Player, he takes it from such a long distance....Oh My Gooood, No No No, Capello you're mistakken, Capello you're really mistakken for Keeping Dp o ut.........

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Both goals weren't finished in the highest order. But you have to feel good that Del Piero is getting his confidence back.

You have to remember that DP is 31 years old already and for him to be able to do these things is amazing.

The 2nd goal he scored didn't look world-class but you have to wonder if he did make it bounce on purpose to make it harder for Coppolla to reach it.

Anyway, I almost hit the ceiling jumping when I read that Ale scored both goals. I can only smile at what this will do for his confidence. You guys have to admit it, we will need Alex in this very very long season.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by wandy ] ++
la la la???? the commentator singing????
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
2nd one he's like : Del Piero Puts it, Oh My God....GoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaL for Juve's Incredible Player, he takes it from such a long distance....Oh My Gooood, No No No, Capello you're mistakken, Capello you're really mistakken for Keeping Dp out.........
La La La = No No No

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)