Juve are the team to beat!! (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Today juventus proved that they are the team to beat in Italy and in Europe.The Binconeri beating milan in the Berlusconi cup 2-0, and putting a tremendous performance against the European champions.
Juve made the milan playes look like kids,especielly Alex Del Piero who had an excellent game.

I think Appiah and Legro had a great match, and i think legro had learned alot in a very short period of time.(well being with players like Montero,Ferrara, and Thuram.Legro has to learn a few things)

Congrats..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
What Fun are you talking about ?? :confused:
Live the reality my friend, it was just a friendly and it means nothing.
We still have a very hard task and a very long road ahead of us.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
yeah I know it was just a stupid friendly. but I still think we are mcuh better than them. friendly or not, we beat them three times in the last 2 weeks :eek:

I know we have a very long road ahead of us. let me just be happy for now, untill the next game

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah, i am happy now, but i am not allowing this to carry me away.It's quite an acheivement to beat milan trice in 2 weeks.

well, the league is one week away......I can't wait anymore, i want to see our heroes in real action.

Forza Juve :strong:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Havent seen Appiah in action. You guys think he can replace Davids sith sufficient time?

Do you guys feel confident about having him and leaving Davids?

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Never mind...

probably he had already committeed suicide, seeing his "still better" team's arse being kicked so hard...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i thought that the scudetto champion is always the team to beat, no matter who it is.

yes, we have a good team, but so do many others.

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
i still feel the pain of losing to milan in the CL final last season even though we managed to beat them twice in 2 weeks. i want us to beat them more and more.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guys, lets not jump the gun here. We cant draw ne conclusions from what we've seen in the past few weeks. It means little apart from our physical preparation. The results dont mean anything, but theyve gone our way and thats not a bad way to start the season. But surely, it doesnt mean that we're the team to beat this season, that we can tell, only once the season starts in earnest.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Such a shame, too, that the only match we haven't win against Milan out of 4 was the ECLF :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)