Juve are back!! (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juve were stuggling for along time this season.Many people thought that the italian teams had cought Lippi's mind games and cought how the juvee players play. They thought they cought our strengths.

THEY ARE WRONG!!

I've seen the Juve-chievo match. In the 1st half we took the game into chievo's players.They couldn't breathe.They had a hard time moving because juvee were playing a brilliant 1st half in attacking and defending.
Alex,trezego,nedved,camoranesi,and everyone.
In the 2nd half we were struggling offensively, but we were solid in defense.Legro and montero showed they are the best.Legro showed his excellence and that he deserved to be a juve and italian defender.
We struggled in offense because of three things.
1st was because nedved had the very tight defending on him.He didn't have a chance to move.
2nd was because camoranesi's moving was declining.He shouldv'e moved more often.Also because Divaio missed a couple of easy chances.

3rd reason was as i think Lippi.He should've changed camo with miccoli and nedved with maresca not with conte.

But i think Alex is getting his grove back and he will start scoring against Roma .I think the roma game will give major things to juve's campain on all fronts.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wouldn't say we're back just yet, nor would i agree that montero is "the best". But things are looking a tad more promising

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
indeed juve played a perfect match against chievo,but still, De Vaio missed a lot of chances this match,easy chances.

I'm quiet impressed with Legro this match,he preformed well ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
one game doesnt constitute that we are back. we have inter midweek and roma on sunday...see how we fair up against the likes of recoba, adriano, vieri, totti, cassano and then decide.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wouldn't call the game against Chievo a perfect match. Scoring a single goal just doesn't do it for me

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
I wouldn't call the game against Chievo a perfect match. Scoring a single goal just doesn't do it for me
Chievo isnt a easy side man ;)

and thank god we had a clean sheet!,i missed it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I know they're not an easy side, but the only good thing in previous games was our attack. Geez, maybe it's one or the other with us nowawdays :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Actually, it'd mean we were back if we could destroy them @ Olimpico while they were in good form...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We couldnt play Roma at a better time. Whatever the result, its going to reignite the scudetto race. And that means Milan wont be able to afford ne slip ups either.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Juve were stuggling for along time this season.Many people thought that the italian teams had cought Lippi's mind games and cought how the juvee players play. They thought they cought our strengths.

THEY ARE WRONG!!

I've seen the Juve-chievo match. In the 1st half we took the game into chievo's players.They couldn't breathe.They had a hard time moving because juvee were playing a brilliant 1st half in attacking and defending.
Alex,trezego,nedved,camoranesi,and everyone.
In the 2nd half we were struggling offensively, but we were solid in defense.Legro and montero showed they are the best.Legro showed his excellence and that he deserved to be a juve and italian defender.
We struggled in offense because of three things.
1st was because nedved had the very tight defending on him.He didn't have a chance to move.
2nd was because camoranesi's moving was declining.He shouldv'e moved more often.Also because Divaio missed a couple of easy chances.

3rd reason was as i think Lippi.He should've changed camo with miccoli and nedved with maresca not with conte.

But i think Alex is getting his grove back and he will start scoring against Roma .I think the roma game will give major things to juve's campain on all fronts.:D
With all due respect, I think you must have seen the Juve-Chievo game from last season.

Aug 27, 2003
well i think that conte shouldnt have brought in such a curical time i agree with u but i dont know whats wrong but there is..
yes as sally inzaghi said they smelled the coffe and so we did
lets hope that we beat roma with a clean sheet! :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The cleansheet against Chievo definitely goes to show that we've improved a bit defensively, but I won't go as far as saying "we're back".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)