Juve and Palermo (7 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i think he matuared a big deal this year, since he moved to Banfica i never heard him talking anything about Juve. the only thing he needs is to apologise in public like he insulted in public. i like miccoli more than cassano to be honest and i think if he could be like Mutu working hard and waiting for the opportunity then i think he'll be useful.

as for Dp he should be transfered to a playmaker in the way like Baggio was for Brescia. he'll be really good especially in the Cl. he still has 2 years in him

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Geof said:
In vista della prossima stagione, Luciano Moggi sta già lavorando alla ricerca di giocatori in grado di rinforzare una rosa che ha solo bisogno di qualche ritocco e niente più visto i risultati eccellenti che la squadra di Capello sta ottenendo in questa stagione.

Moggi guarda con estrema attenzione al mercato dei difensori che non abbiano raggiunto ancora la soglia dei 30 anni: "Prendiamo giocatori fino ai 30 anni", è una delle frasi celebri del 'Re del mercato'.

Voci di mercato insistenti parlano di una Juve più francese nel prossimo anno. Ormai pare infatti da ritenersi chiuso l'acquisto a parametro zero dell'esterno destro di difesa, Willy Sagnol (28 anni), come ha confermato anche Kerl Heinze Rummenigge: " Purtroppo dopo Kovac, la Juve ci strappa anche Sagnol a parametro zero. Non possiamo farci nulla, dal punto di vista economico non possiamo competere con i bianconeri".

Insieme a Sagnol, a rinforzare la Juve, ci sarebbe anche il centrale del Chelsea della Nazionale francese, William Gallas (28 anni).

I Blues, su indicazione di Josè Mourinho, vogliono puntare sulla giovane promessa belga, Vincent Kompany, e il sacrificato sarebbe proprio il difensore francese che non ha ancora trovato l'accordo con la società inglese per il rinnovo del suo contratto.

Tra gli obiettivi del direttore generale bianconero anche la stellina dell'Olympique Marsiglia, Franck Ribèry (19 anni), giudicato il talento emergente del calcio francese

Altri acquisti di mercato potrebbero scaturire grazie al collaudato asse Juve-Palermo in vista del mercato di gennaio e del prossimo giugno. In ballo Miccoli, che Zamparini vorrebbe in rosanero, Abbiati, Barzagli, Grosso e Barone.

Ricordiamo che la Juve giocherà la prossima partita di campionato contro la Fiorentina.
--------------------------------------------------------

too lazy to translate, but you can read the names dontcha?
Gallas, Sagnol, Ribéry, Barzagli, Grosso and Barone
Basically, Chelsea will get Kompany and we get Gallas.
Sagnol on a free
Ribery is he greatest french talent, moggi is on it
Barzagli, Grosso and Barone are part of the big Juve-Palermo swap, whe would give them Abbiati and Miccoli

I bet it won't happen

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Nah,Miccoli said he wanted to stay in Lisbon some time ago..just face it,the man hates juve and we'r the only ones to blame for that ;) btw i don't want either barone,grosso or barzagli in black and white...why? I smell big flops on those 3 and i'd rather prefer to see rosicky/moutinho to midfield,to hold onto chiellini and zambrotta as LB and chivu/ze castro/gallas to CB
Also screw joaquin..the man is inconsistant..i want Quaresma :agree: both RW and LW

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve want Barzagli option Wednesday 7 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are looking to steal a march on Milan for the acquisition of Palermo defender Andrea Barzagli.

Milan have been considering a swoop for the emerging Italy international in order to help rejuvenate their ageing rearguard and have been pondering the notion of luring the 24-year-old to the San Siro as early as January.

However, Juve have decided to beat the Rossoneri to the punch by offering Marcelo Zalayeta, whose contract expires in June, to the Rosanero until the end of the season in exchange for first option on the centre-half in the summer.

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini enjoys an excellent relationship with Bianconeri director general Luciano Moggi.

The recruitment of Zalayeta - who is not getting much first-team action at the Stadio Delle Alpi - is an attractive option for the Sicilian side who are struggling to make up ground in Serie A after a disappointing start to the season.

Juve, meanwhile, are said to be hot on the heels of Boca Juniors midfielder Palacio. The 23-year-old Argentine has a Spanish passport and his club are thought to have been approached with a bid for £3.4m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)