Juve and Palermo (8 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Stuart said:
If we get Sagnol and a replacement for Thuram we might be able to get away with having Miccoli and Mutu on the flanks.

Buffon
Sagnol - Gallas - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Miccoli - Emerson - Vieira - Mutu
Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

The problem in you line up is that you have only one "creative" player, Mutu... to work you will need a central mifielder who has creative skills.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Zlatan said:
I agree about that, IMO Mico would be great as a right winger, would give us more options on the flanks.
Zlatan,you got the point!Glad that someone agrees with me on the Miccoli case.:thumbs:
Player with really great potential.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Espectro said:
The problem in you line up is that you have only one "creative" player, Mutu... to work you will need a central mifielder who has creative skills.
Miccoli is creative. My idea is to deal with our lack of creativity in the centre of midfield by having players with flair and creativity on the flanks. It doesn't make sense talking about getting a creative centre mid anymore because Emerson and Vieira will be first teamers for seasons to come. In theory we could emulate the pre-Fabregas Arsenal. Wenger had two holding midfielders in the centre (Gilberto and Vieira) and creative, almost free role wide players in Ljungberg, Pires and sometimes Reyes. It probably wouldn't work with Capello at the helm though.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stuart said:
If we get Sagnol and a replacement for Thuram we might be able to get away with having Miccoli and Mutu on the flanks.

Buffon
Sagnol - Gallas - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Miccoli - Emerson - Vieira - Mutu
Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic
Instead of Gallas Barzagli!Too attacking but good!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Don Bes said:
thats what we are doing though. only our flank players tend to go through the middle and they dont have enough pace to be really useful
Yes but Camo and Neddy aren't exactly creative players and for the tactic to be effective we would have to play with a quicker tempo than we currently do. Miccoli and Mutu might be able to provide more creativity and pace.

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
Stuart said:
Yes but Camo and Neddy aren't exactly creative players and for the tactic to be effective we would have to play with a quicker tempo than we currently do. Miccoli and Mutu might be able to provide more creativity and pace.
I think Camoranesi's creativity is underrated, last season he got 12 assists in Serie A if I remember correctly. :agree:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Il Fenomeno said:
I think Camoranesi's creativity is underrated, last season he got 12 assists in Serie A if I remember correctly. :agree:

Camoranesi is fairly creative and yes, he's a very good set-up man.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If Miccoli can find it in himself to clean up his act I'd welcome him back. The kid's got a bag of tricks and isn't afraid to pull a rabbit out of the hat when the opportunity presents itself. However I'm afraid he's burned too many bridges for his own good, for him the only way's the highway.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Desmond said:
If Miccoli can find it in himself to clean up his act I'd welcome him back. The kid's got a bag of tricks and isn't afraid to pull a rabbit out of the hat when the opportunity presents itself. However I'm afraid he's burned too many bridges for his own good, for him the only way's the highway.
He would be a hella player like u said ...but he needs to clean up his act and rebuild those bridges...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
That would be very hard to, especially the time when he talks bad about Juve and claims that coming back to Juve is a disaster

Geof

May 14, 2004
In vista della prossima stagione, Luciano Moggi sta già lavorando alla ricerca di giocatori in grado di rinforzare una rosa che ha solo bisogno di qualche ritocco e niente più visto i risultati eccellenti che la squadra di Capello sta ottenendo in questa stagione.

Moggi guarda con estrema attenzione al mercato dei difensori che non abbiano raggiunto ancora la soglia dei 30 anni: "Prendiamo giocatori fino ai 30 anni", è una delle frasi celebri del 'Re del mercato'.

Voci di mercato insistenti parlano di una Juve più francese nel prossimo anno. Ormai pare infatti da ritenersi chiuso l'acquisto a parametro zero dell'esterno destro di difesa, Willy Sagnol (28 anni), come ha confermato anche Kerl Heinze Rummenigge: " Purtroppo dopo Kovac, la Juve ci strappa anche Sagnol a parametro zero. Non possiamo farci nulla, dal punto di vista economico non possiamo competere con i bianconeri".

Insieme a Sagnol, a rinforzare la Juve, ci sarebbe anche il centrale del Chelsea della Nazionale francese, William Gallas (28 anni).

I Blues, su indicazione di Josè Mourinho, vogliono puntare sulla giovane promessa belga, Vincent Kompany, e il sacrificato sarebbe proprio il difensore francese che non ha ancora trovato l'accordo con la società inglese per il rinnovo del suo contratto.

Tra gli obiettivi del direttore generale bianconero anche la stellina dell'Olympique Marsiglia, Franck Ribèry (19 anni), giudicato il talento emergente del calcio francese

Altri acquisti di mercato potrebbero scaturire grazie al collaudato asse Juve-Palermo in vista del mercato di gennaio e del prossimo giugno. In ballo Miccoli, che Zamparini vorrebbe in rosanero, Abbiati, Barzagli, Grosso e Barone.

Ricordiamo che la Juve giocherà la prossima partita di campionato contro la Fiorentina.
--------------------------------------------------------

too lazy to translate, but you can read the names dontcha?
Gallas, Sagnol, Ribéry, Barzagli, Grosso and Barone
Basically, Chelsea will get Kompany and we get Gallas.
Sagnol on a free
Ribery is he greatest french talent, moggi is on it
Barzagli, Grosso and Barone are part of the big Juve-Palermo swap, whe would give them Abbiati and Miccoli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)