Juve and Palermo (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. Andrea Gasbaronni just turned 24 this summer and plays for Sampdoria.

And btw, he was born in Torino. :D

Still, I don't see him as much more than sub material yet. Though he'd make a nice upgrade over Giannichedda.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
swag said:
Yep. Andrea Gasbaronni just turned 24 this summer and plays for Sampdoria.

And btw, he was born in Torino. :D

Still, I don't see him as much more than sub material yet. Though he'd make a nice upgrade over Giannichedda.
Dont see Gasbarroni much better than Giannicheda. I will prefer Barone....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
BARZAGLI-It's ok to go ahead for Barzagli,in my opinion,that's what we need,Italian defender(central).

GROSSO-Unneeded ,we have Zamro and Chiellini(who is geting better),and not to forget young Balzaretti.We are secure over the position,so I don't think we need Grosso.

BARONE-Unneded too.

I know that all of you are gonna disagree with me,but I would keep Miccoli anytime,because I saw that he is mentioned as the part excange deal.He is fantastic player,can be used as a winger(uses both legs almost equaly).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zlatan said:
I agree about that, IMO Mico would be great as a right winger, would give us more options on the flanks.
If we get Sagnol and a replacement for Thuram we might be able to get away with having Miccoli and Mutu on the flanks.

Buffon
Sagnol - Gallas - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Miccoli - Emerson - Vieira - Mutu
Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mark77 said:
Kapo as done caca with Monaco while Gasbaronni is getting better and better. We could use him as a backup for Camo and Nedved.
I haven't seen a lot of Kapo this season but I still think that he's better than Olivera.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Stuart said:
If we get Sagnol and a replacement for Thuram we might be able to get away with having Miccoli and Mutu on the flanks.

Buffon
Sagnol - Gallas - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Miccoli - Emerson - Vieira - Mutu
Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic
That looks very much like Lyon's formation over the years...with two forwards in Malouda and Govou taking roles on the flanks. But in reality that formation is too attacking for Juventus, however it could still work...not sure why Miccoli is included though.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
RochemBeck said:
That looks very much like Lyon's formation over the years...with two forwards in Malouda and Govou taking roles on the flanks. But in reality that formation is too attacking for Juventus, however it could still work...not sure why Miccoli is included though.
Somebody mentioned bringing Miccoli back and playing him on the right flank so I proposed that formation. I don't think that it is too attacking to work but it is certainly too attacking for Capello's liking. For the record I hope that we sell Miccoli this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)