Juve-AlAIN (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
of course it was a fix! the whole purpose of the trip was to let them win!
exactly!

i'm very mad now:

3 Glasgow Rangers players probably won't be allowed to enter the country because of their visit to israel five years ago when Rangers played Beitar Jerusalem in the UEFA Cup.

Rangers was supposed to have a training session in UAE.

:fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
Yes, I agree Tudor is good in the midfield too and he certainly isn´t slow! I saw the Juventus-Newcastle match from TV where Tudor played in the mid and he was GRREEEAAAATTTTT!!! The amount of work he did was amazing! (And so were Del Piero´s goals!)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
of course it was a fix! the whole purpose of the trip was to let them win!

come on, when did we last lose to an amateur side...jeez my local pub team is probably better!
did u see the match ?

i don't think so , if u saw it u would understand that it wasn't a fix juve really tried hard and our players were really angry and if u think that i like al Ain ,, i don't even know that club and who plays thier except international players and power came from the youth side of them i am really impressed

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Are you saying this wasn't a fix?
yes , i am saying that
we lost because
1- we did not field our top formaiton available.
2-changes trying to give the chance to every player .
3- afraid of injuries.
4- exausted.
5- not taking it seiriosly ( i think the spelling is rong).
6-al Ain had concentration and wanted to prove somthing.

don't ge me rong if we wanted to win this match we will for sure but we did not give the match to them and it was not a fix and that what explains 4 cautions for juve players .

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
i don't think so , if u saw it u would understand that it wasn't a fix juve really tried hard and our players were really angry
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

3- afraid of injuries.
4- exausted.
5- not taking it seiriosly ( i think the spelling is rong).
even this two posts have something weird...

forget about this match.. it's give me a weird feeling.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
i can't express what i mean in english sorry guys ,,

i ment if i we want to win and took this match seriosly we must have been chosen good formation to start but we did not
after they scored thier goal we couldn't thing begun to change , we tried , we missed , but it was not enough we did not score

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

exactly!

i'm very mad now:

3 Glasgow Rangers players probably won't be allowed to enter the country because of their visit to israel five years ago when Rangers played Beitar Jerusalem in the UEFA Cup.

Rangers was supposed to have a training session in UAE.

:fero:
what do you mean??

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
what do you think?

Lorenzo Amoruso, Craig Moore and another who i can't remember his name, have problems to enter the country because they played Beitar Jerusalem 5 years ago in Israel.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
what do you think?

Lorenzo Amoruso, Craig Moore and another who i can't remember his name, have problems to enter the country because they played Beitar Jerusalem 5 years ago in Israel.
I don't want to get to politics Oded .. I'd really hate to do that .. but the UAE and S. Arabia would refuse entry to their countries for anyone who previously visited Israel because Israel's government refused entry of assistance trucks (food + medicine) to the injured people of Palestine suffered from Israel's recent attacks that killed and injured many people (including a little boy on his way to school) ... :down:

It's a sad world ... we need PEACE .. and stop the war !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)