Juve after Dacourt now!!!! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
No.
Juve will ofer Di Vaio for Vieri.
That is what Capello told.
By the way, Capello told that Thuram, Di Vaio, Legrotaglie and Maresca could join another club next year,
As others have said, I heard that Maresca featuresin Cap's plans.

I'd rather we keep Di Vaio, hopefully Capello was impressed by his performance against Roma and will actually give him a chance to show that he can score goals. Capello won't love Del Piero as much as Lippi did, so I'm hoping both DP and DV lift their games, Alex especially, since his place in the first team might not be as guaranteed as it was before

Romano

May 22, 2004
Lets just stop talking about the transfers, Moggi is looking at players that we actualy don't need.
Emerson would be o.k. but why we need Dacourt?
He is good for 2/3 seasons and we payed him salary and Roma the transfer money, and then after the 2/3 season we don't need him anymore, and we just trown our money away.
Lets get the younger players, that can grow up at Juve.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
It's enough!
I don't want any Roma player in Juve.
Don't forget that the same Roma players suck during the season 2002/03 and got 8th place.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
Zebina, Emerson, Dacourt ... This is becoming very stupid
So it is stupid to have a great defender for free and to buy the worlds best defensive midfielder?, plus maybe Dacourt which is a great player.
Just because we hate Roma doesnt mean we have to hate players from there.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

So it is stupid to have a great defender for free and to buy the worlds best defensive midfielder?, plus maybe Dacourt which is a great player.
Just because we hate Roma doesnt mean we have to hate players from there.
Great defender, zebina....not yet i dont think

emo the worlds best defensive midfielder??? wrong...gerard, vieira, gatusso, but not emo.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
emo the worlds best defensive midfielder??? wrong...gerard, vieira, gatusso, but not emo.
I'd take Emerson's ball-winning skills over Gerrard's two-footed tackles any day of the week, but I see your point

Jul 28, 2002
gerard, simply magnificent this season for liverpool, the ONLY reason liverpool got a respectable position this year, not owen.

emo, he doesnt have the world best ball winning skills at all, a good comparison is pirlo.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I said that only because Gerrard's tackling is horrific at times, and I agree with you that Liverpool would be nothing without him.

Jul 28, 2002
oh yeah, he does go in for the ridiculous tackle some time, completly stupid one, but the rest of the time he is one of the bests central midfielders in the world...shame england have lampard scholes and Becks who all play in the central midfield as well :dontcare:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It doesn't matter, Gerrard is guaranteed a place in the starting lineup, even if it means playing Beckham in goal

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Great defender, zebina....not yet i dont think

I think Emerson is the best and of course Davids too, they are both better than Gerard :dontcare: and Vieira, Gattuso is a good number 3 IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)