Juve 2009-10 kits(speculation, pics...) (12 Viewers)

Oct 3, 2004
Indeed who gives the shit about training kits anyway? The important is that the official match jersey looks nice.

I'm whit Suns, i liked the SerieB kits a lot. I'm a fan of small stripes dont like the big ones. In my opinion the one we had in Serie B is one of the finest in Juventus shirts history.
Agreed, the Serie B 2006/2007 home shirt was CLASS. Simple, and had a collar. Nothing fancy...

This new one is OK, I like the thin stripes. I like having a collar, though. Looks cooler. :)

I think Juventus should stop alternating between thick and thin stripes every couple of years. Just stick to thin, and that's it...that's the classic shirt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
They are the ugliest shorts i think ive every seen! the shorts posted in the other pictures are very ugly too i wish we could just have balck shorts and im interested to know what the socks will look like. I liked the ones we had in 06/07.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I know that but they are still very ugly. I think the ones in the previous page are the official ones though and they are ugly too.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Here is the description of the homw shirt from Juvestore

100% polyester Dri-FIT. Short sleeve gameday jersey with set in sleeve, v-neckline, embroidered badge to left chest. Embroidered Swoosh to right chest and sponsor to center front. FREE EXCLUSIVE LEGA CALCIO (SERIE A) PATCH!

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Yeah, that shirt is probably the official one. I'm eager to see the away shirt, cause I prefer buying that one since I bought the home jerseys for the past 4 seasons. Last away one was the 2002-2003, my personal favorite away jersey.

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
Meh, not a fan of the home shorts.

I'll probably be getting the away shirt this season. I have the serie b and last seasons home kits, so I'll stick with the away this year. If it's that gray shirt we've seen, that will be a classy kit :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)