Juve 2009-10 kits(speculation, pics...) (10 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah i dont really like them lines either. The jersey would be so much nicer if it had a collar it looks far too plain in my opinion. Black shorts would look far better too. Id also like them socks we had for the 2007/2008 season they were cool.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I used to wear it all the time until i lost it to a mate in a bet playing pool. :cry:
class jersey. Our 2nd and 3rd kits that year were class too.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
03/04 id say is the one he is talking about.

Yeah..I meant that one. Thats the first Juve jersey I owned but it was the one with the scudetto patch in the middle.....damn I miss that thing!
Some fuck stole the jersey when I hung it out to dry after a rainy day.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Jersey definitely looks the part I'd say... plain and simple really, but very nice. The shorts.. meh.. I'll only be buyin the jersey itself anyway ;)

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Yeah i dont really like them lines either. The jersey would be so much nicer if it had a collar it looks far too plain in my opinion. Black shorts would look far better too. Id also like them socks we had for the 2007/2008 season they were cool.

I also agree with the collar and black shorts also the logo needs to be bigger.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I used to wear it all the time until i lost it to a mate in a bet playing pool. :cry:
class jersey. Our 2nd and 3rd kits that year were class too.
i have both the home top and the (auberziney coloured) 3rd kit and still love wearing them from time to time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)