Juve 06-07 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
THanks man, downloading now; looking forward to seeing this ;)

I wonder if we have enough members to make BitTorrenting this file practical. We should try it!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nice movie i really enjoyed that. it made me sad that trezegol and camoranesi are probly leaving. i have to say i always thought this was a nightmare season yet for me this has probably been my best. tough times bring you closer together and i have never felt so much love for juventus before. i think this experience changed me not only as a fan but as a person. I no longer care if juventus is a giant anymore as long as we have loyal players and i can continue to support juve

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
nice movie i really enjoyed that. it made me sad that trezegol and camoranesi are probly leaving. i have to say i always thought this was a nightmare season yet for me this has probably been my best. tough times bring you closer together and i have never felt so much love for juventus before. i think this experience changed me not only as a fan but as a person. I no longer care if juventus is a giant anymore as long as we have loyal players and i can continue to support juve
Well I feel betrayed by the Management. I can't believe what kind of fuckin' stingy assholes they are to make Trezeguet a contract that makes him felt left out or be neglected at best. Camoranesi, well I heard heard his agent said he wants like like a 600,000 € rise in his paycheck as compared to the most expensive stars (Alex and Gigi). How much would that hurt Juve ; especially when he has already been wid us for many years and would strengthen not weaken the team now that he won't begrudge that we're in a lower league.

This whole stupid thing abt bringing Argentineans (Milito, Tiago, Riquelme, Almiron) is soo fuckin' stupid. If this indeed does happen ; then what's da fuckin' difference between us and Inter for Christ's sake ??? Then we'd call ourselves Inter - II. Bloody Asswipes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)