Juve´s Best goals of the season 2003-2004. (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well...now that the season is reaching it end, i was wondering which were the best goals.

I looked up at my archive (where i have all the goals so far) and i made a list of my favs ones.

*Milan 1-1 Juve: Divaio
Divaio makes a 1-2 with Trezeguet and then receives the ball with a powerfull curling shot which is unstoppable by dida.

*Juve 1-0 Perugia: Nedved
After receiving a zambrotta´s passin the middle of the field...Nedved release a very powerfull shot from outside the area which ends in the upper right angle of the net.

*Juve 2-0 Brescia: Nedved
After receiving a pass header pass form trezeguet...the ball is going behind nedved, and he solved the situation with a very fancy volley/overhead kick which ends in the upper part of the net.

*Juve 3-0 Ancona: Camoranesi
After receiving a bouncin pass from Trezeguet...... Camoranesi shoots a powefull shot from the right to pass the keeper and end in the left side of the goal.

*Juve 4-0 Real Parma: Nedved
Del Piero build the play by taking out 2 defenders from sociedad with some fancy moves..and then send a low pass outside the kepper´s area...Nedved appears suddenly and launch a powerfull unstopable shot.

*Juve 7-0 Olimpiakos: Maresca
Miccoli start the play running to the enemy goal...launch a powerfull hot which is stopped by the keeper... the ball rebounds outside the area and then Maresca appear with a formidable Bycycle kick (a la magmanaman style) which is unstopabble for the keeper.

*Juve 4-2 Siena: Trezeguet
In a very snowy field, Trezeguet receive the ball froma cross with a very rare but fancy karate kick..... the ball go slowly bouncing into the right side of the net.

* Parma 2-2 Juve: Tudor
The beauty was not tudor´s goal which was with his chest.. but Trezeguet´s pass and Miccoli´s control of the ball were the true magic of it.

9- Parma 2-2 Juve: Di Vaio
After receiving a trezeguet header, Divaio faint a player to the his left side and then unleash a powerful shot which ends in the left side of the goal.

* Sampdoria 1-2 Juve: Conte
One of the most beautiful combination attack goals of the season. Conte starts the play entering the area form the right. He tries to do a 1-2 with Camoranesi. Camo make a pause and then send a tru pass to nedved (conte was running behind nedved). Nedved do a very elegant backheel pass to an unmarked conte, who send a fierce shot to the left side of the goal. We can remember this goal with Conte´s joyfull celebration.

*Sampdoria 1-2 Juve : Camoranesi
Camo receives a Nedved cross with a cool diving header!.

*Ancona 2-3 Juve: Zambrotta
Miccoli send a low pass to zambrotta froma corner.The defenders were not expecting it. Zamb struggle to control the ball, but then unleash a powefull shot against a helpless keeper.

*Brescia 2-3 Juve: Nedved
Miccoli takes the corner... the ball is rejected by the keeper but ends in an unmarked Nedved outside the area. Nedved unleash a strong shoot which ends in the upper left corner of the goal.

*Brescia 2-3 Juve: Trezeguet
Miccoli send a cross. Trezeguet runs with 2 defenders but manage to hit the ball with a diving header and send it to the left side of the goal.

*Juve1-3 Milan: Ferrara
Ferrara receives a ball coming forma corner with a fierce volley which pass a helpless dida!! Cool goal!.

*Juve 4-2 R.Sociedad: Di Vaio
Good quick attack. The play starts from a thuram´s thrown in, in th juve area. Tacchinardi pass the ball to trez, and trez right away pass the ball to nedved. Divaio starts to run with a defender aside him. Nedve right away send a long pass to Di Vaio. Di vaio takes the ball, do a feint to his right and unleash a powerfull low shot to the goal´s right low corner. Good goal!.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    jejeje... there were a lot :D

which is ur fav?

There are much more.. but i took the best :)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    There are so many good goals, i really like Nedveds long shots, but since ive got used to his long shots goals :), i most say Di Vaio's goal against Milan is the best.
    Ferrara's goal against Milan was nice too.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Good idea Arturo :thumb: Problem is I cannot remember all the goals. Is there anyway I can download them from you?

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    yeap u are right.... i have an error there.

The goal existed,,,, but was not against sociedad.,..let me fix it-

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Shame Nedved's goal against real Sociedad never happened..

- I liked Zambo's goal the most ;).
    ok .-.. the goal was no against sociedad.,.... was against parma...which eneded 4-0...let me fix it...

and u remembered to me to add one divaio goal :D

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
    Good idea Arturo :thumb: Problem is I cannot remember all the goals. Is there anyway I can download them from you?
    well.. i downloaded all teh goals form the xtratime forums..... so maybe if u search in the WHOLE italian seria goals thread... ull find them :p.

but i dont recommend it.. that thread is too big.. and maybe the goals will not be uploaded..but still u can check it.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

1-Milan 1-1 Juve: Divaio
    Divaio makes a 1-2 with Trezeguet and then receives the ball with a powerfull curling shot which is unstoppable by dida.

2-Juve 2-0 Brescia: Nedved
    After receiving a pass header pass form trezeguet...the ball is going behind nedved, and he solved the situation with a very fancy volley/overhead kick which ends in the upper part of the net.

2-Juve 7-0 Olimpiakos: Maresca
    Miccoli start the play running to the enemy goal...launch a powerfull hot which is stopped by the keeper... the ball rebounds outside the area and then Maresca appear with a formidable Bycycle kick (a la magmanaman style) which is unstopabble for the keeper.

4- Sampdoria 1-2 Juve: Conte
    One of the most beautiful combination attack goals of the season. Conte starts the play entering the area form the right. He tries to do a 1-2 with Camoranesi. Camo make a pause and then send a tru pass to nedved (conte was running behind nedved). Nedved do a very elegant backheel pass to an unmarked conte, who send a fierce shot to the left side of the goal. We can remember this goal with Conte´s joyfull celebration.

5-Juve1-3 Milan: Ferrara
    Ferrara receives a ball coming forma corner with a fierce volley which pass a helpless dida!! Cool goal!.
    This is my top five.........

I have them numbered...but i really dont know which was better to tell u the truth.

Divaio´s kick was awesome...nedved´s volley was just unexpected and it practically sealed the golden ball for him...Maresca´s Bicycle was just crazy..he was just magic in that night...
    Conte´s goal was IMO the best build up of the season, and ferrara´s goal was very difficult to do.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    well.. i downloaded all teh goals form the xtratime forums..... so maybe if u search in the WHOLE italian seria goals thread... ull find them :p
    :wallbang:

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    that penelty was really really great ....Fontana was like ' u either kill me by one of ur shots or make fun of me ' poor fontana ....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)