Just wanted to say hello (1 Viewer)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Hello fellow Juventus fans!
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a big Juventus fan living in Sweden (althought I have Turkish heritage) and I love the Italian football, I atleast did until last year. I also live in the same street as Ibra lived before, in Sweden. Too bad he moved to Inter but I still don't hate him because he is a great guy and even visited us while it was a Joga Bonito tournament here.
It's really sad to see Juventus in Serie B and I hope they can get back on top next year. I think thats about enough, see you around!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums Kayo. You've joined us at an interesting time, so never mind the politics going on and enjoy the football discussion.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a big Juventus fan living in Sweden (althought I have Turkish heritage) and I love the Italian football, I atleast did until last year. I also live in the same street as Ibra lived before, in Sweden. Too bad he moved to Inter but I still don't hate him because he is a great guy and even visited us while it was a Joga Bonito tournament here.
It's really sad to see Juventus in Serie B and I hope they can get back on top next year. I think thats about enough, see you around!
:cry:

OP

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9
    Hello everyone and nice to meet you all ^^

@Jacques
    I live in Rosengård, Malmö, it doesn't have the best reputation but its not as bad as some people are making out of it.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Hello everyone and nice to meet you all ^^

@Jacques
    I live in Rosengård, Malmö, it doesn't have the best reputation but its not as bad as some people are making out of it.
    I have the same feeling, I live in Biskopsgården, Göteborg but so far I haven't wittnessed anything close to what it's reputation is all about.

So. another way of welcoming you,
    välkommen hit :pint:

OP

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    Thanks (and tack) for the welcomes, I already feel as home.

@Gill_juve
    Yeah I have played football against him only once, it was during the old days when he just started playing in Malmö FF and wasn't famous. I was still a little kid back then :p

@Azzurri7
    Lol nah I don't think so, don't see it around here.

Jul 2, 2006

welcome Kayo

hehe,another Turkish Juventino:D

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Ciao Juventini!

I also want to introduce myself,i post it here because I don't wanted to start a new thread just for this.Hope it's ok...

So my real name is Marcello,I'm half italian/german,but I feel a lot more italian:DI live in Düsseldorf(Germany).I love this club since I was born because my father is a Juventino,too.That must be enough:D
    :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)