Just to say "Thank you, guys!" (1 Viewer)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Hello everyone!
Don`t ask me WHY I created this thread, but I just feel a need to say THANK YOU to some persons here, maybe because today is my birthday, maybe because I feel great, I dunno! :confused: Anyway ->let`s begin cause it will be long... :stress: ;)

First of all:

R E E M: I miss you sooo much, Reemy! :down: Please come back soon. :down: Thank you for always beeing with me and for great support! I luv you soooo much! :kiss:

Nosubstitute959: I have to thank you for beeing one of my best friends here and for Ahmed Hassan`s pics! ;) I never before heard for him, but now he is one of the most sexy and gorgeous players I know! Thank you sooo much!!! ;) :cheesy: And most of all thank you for support! :touched:

Steveivy: I luv sooo much to talk to you! You`re really great company and I luv you sooo much!! Thank you!

Isha00 -> Elisa: Grazie per farmi compania nel mio thread prefferito! E grazie per essere mia amica! :cheesy:

Erik: Thank you for creating Juventus In Italiano thread!!! Now what? You`re one of the coolest persons I know! :thumb: ;)

Lilianna: My big devil! :devil: Thank you for understanding me and beeing on my side when I don`t feel good or when I am sad. You`re a great girl and great friend! Thank you. :touched:

Iulia: What to say? Only this: Thank you for beeing here & for beeing my friend! :touched:

Gray: Hey, mate! ;) How`r you doing? :D Playing the Word Association game with you is really funny, you SICK TWISTED PERV! :D You`re really great friend, stay cool! ;)

ALEX: Thank you soooo much for this place!!!!!!!!!

That would be SPECIAL THANKS and I also have to thank to:
G_O_A_T, Vitoria, Dylan, Zambrotta, Dhaliwich, Ale`s Cat, Cool Girl, Forza Juve, DJ Juve, Nelly, Mermaidah and everyone who makes my day here!
Luv you guyys!!!!!! :kiss:

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Well, it's always nice to thank someone if you feel the need too. E.g we could celebrate my 6000th post :D

Kidding. So, thanks for the mention, Ana, glad that I caused you only good thoughts around and I hope to remain the great friend you said I am :)

Keep the job working and never dare leaving us again.

OP
AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Why not, sure we could celebrate your 6000th post! ;)

I hope I will never leave you all again, but you never know! :) But for now, I will stay here! :)

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yup, now I have to drink pills.... :yuck: But I feel good.
    Btw - today it`s my b-day! ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    Oh really ? Tomorrow ?! Erm ... 06.09 ... I'll remember this, be sure about that ;). But ... lemme see and think about an online present. Muhahhahaha :devil:

(Drunk again. Don't be too scared please)

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    today, not tomorrow. :)

And I AM NOT SCARED AT ALL! :stuckup: ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    (Drunk as I've told)

So :devil:. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNA !!!

May the Lord protect you in this life way and help you find your way in it !!! Have all my best and write me the damn letter ;)

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    :touched: Thank you so much!

P.S. I wrote it, I just have to post it! :)

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    I promise you that I will post it TODAY!!!! Promise, promise, promise!!! ;) Really, really!

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    :wth: I WILL SEND YOU LETTER TODAY, DAMN, STOP WITH THAT!!!!!! :D ;)

Thank you! :touched:

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Nike snickers, and many clothes, and... money! :D Money is the best present that somebody can give me!!!
    And you can be so good and help me find some pictures of my love Ahmed Hassan or Mauro Camoranesi!! :D Would you?? PLEASE!!!!! :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)