Just three things (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

BTW Mona,
1. Sara said "three things" and a "person" isn't a "thing" ;)
2. taking a person wouldn't make you a hermit. so technically, being a hermit implies being alone :p
trust you to spoil it:D

stop influencing us you geek:p

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
BTW Mona,
1. Sara said "three things" and a "person" isn't a "thing" ;)
2. taking a person wouldn't make you a hermit. so technically, being a hermit implies being alone :p

I liked the idea of choosing person instead of thing

:D thinking to take the whole forum's members.

May 3, 2003
If I decided to be a hermit
1-I will choose to take my love only , because he will take care of me , and he will let me forget every single pain i had in my life:D

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dubai Girl ] ++
If I decided to be a hermit
1-I will choose to take my love only , because he will take care of me , and he will let me forget every single pain i had in my life:D
OoOoh ... how romantic answer it will be perfect idea for a new romantic film but in the real life your love is not giong to feed you or protect you. How sad ending will it be if you faced a danger and he ran away leaving you alone ... This is not gentleman's epoch sweeti...:touched:

OP
Co0l-GiRl

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Virgin Sash ] ++

OoOoh ... how romantic answer it will be perfect idea for a new romantic film but in the real life your love is not giong to feed you or protect you. How sad ending will it be if you faced a danger and he ran away leaving you alone ... This is not gentleman's epoch sweeti...:touched:

I think your sweetheart:heart: is the only person who will live with you for a life time:touched:

May 3, 2003

sweety when i decide to take with me my love i wont choose any one i think i will choose the right man who be there when ever i want him not a check , and this will be a true story not a film , i mean if you really have a heart you will leave everything and u will choose your love instead.:angel:

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dubai Girl ] ++

sweety when i decide to take with me my love i wont choose any one i think i will choose the right man who be there when ever i want him not a check , and this will be a true story not a film , i mean if you really have a heart you will leave everything and u will choose your love insted .[/COLOR:angel:

Good point... I agree with but not in the desert:LOL: ... if you really found one with these qualifications you will be very lucky then how can you be so sure that he is really like this ... lets be serious water is more important than him to survive;)

Miss-Shj

Mar 22, 2003

Good point... I agree with but not in the desert:LOL: ... if you really found one with these qualifications you will be very lucky then how can you be so sure that he is really like this ... lets be serious water is more important than him to survive;)

you have a nice opinion virgin sash :D:cheesy:

Dubai Girl >>>>> true that the LOVE is important but not than WATER:p

OP
    Co0l-GiRl

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32

Why are you so pessimistic:wallbang:.. in life there must be reliable people..:angel:

May 3, 2003

May be water is important for you , but i think I can be thirsty but i can't be alone , so i prefer to be dead at that moment .:down:

OP
    Co0l-GiRl

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    Now I will say what I would like to take :D

1. I would take a knife, in order to make tools to help get food and water and to hunt.
    2. I would take a pen&paper to write a long book
    3. finally I would take a compass to help me get back to civilization if I wanted to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)