K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    i guess no one "saw" it
    maybe is not worthin "seein"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    didn't see it. I saw another movie last night. Tonight, me and my swahili-speaking friend, Sam Sawyer, will be sawing some wood to make a seesaw for some swans. We might see Saw next week.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    didn't see it. I saw another movie last night. Tonight, me and my swahili-speaking friend, Sam Sawyer, will be sawing some wood to make a seesaw for some swans. We might see Saw next week.
    i see

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I squandered the chance to see Saw with swag, but I still might be swayed to see Saw with a sasquatch with a swagger in his step, or maybe that sassy saleswoman from Swansea. I'm afraid that if I go to see it though, that I might come out as sweaty as a swarm of swinging Swedes in a sweltering swamp.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I squandered the chance to see Saw with swag, but I still might be swayed to see Saw with a sasquatch with a swagger in his step, or maybe that sassy saleswoman from Swansea. I'm afraid that if I go to see it though, that I might come out as sweaty as a swarm of swinging Swedes in a sweltering swamp.
    Gray, are you drunk, wtf are you talking about

:D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    i saw it. decent movie but yeah the acting really sucks from the doctor guy, people were actually laughing in the cinema..

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    HOLY CRAP

Are you guys' kidding me? That was one of the BEST written and throught out movies I have ever seen. No joke. The acting wasn't great, but the storyline, scene production and props were amazing. If you ask me the acting was natural and not holywoodized. I loved it! Amazing storyline. The writers were utter geniuses! Don't be fooled by the weak acting.

One of the best movies of the year hands down. However, just becuase of the low-profile actors, its majorly underrated...

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    HOLY CRAP

Are you guys' kidding me? That was one of the BEST written and throught out movies I have ever seen. No joke. The acting wasn't great, but the storyline, scene production and props were amazing. If you ask me the acting was natural and not holywoodized. I loved it! Amazing storyline. The writers were utter geniuses! Don't be fooled by the weak acting.

One of the best movies of the year hands down. However, just becuase of the low-profile actors, its majorly underrated...
    It was a nice idea indeed.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    This movie was weird and sick and cruel, but not bad. It remind me "Seven" cause of one reason: punishing people.
    That actor, who played the doctor, was so wooden!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    i saw it. decent movie but yeah the acting really sucks from the doctor guy, people were actually laughing in the cinema..
    That guy is from the movie "The Princess Bride"!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    the movie was awful! as in horrificaly violent! its fun to watch at full volume with surround sound and scream along :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)