Just 4 Fun ! (1 Viewer)

OP

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by Patricia ] ++

I can't post my pic here, because my scanner scans de picture and send it to "paint" I cannot fix that and you cannot post a pic from "Paint" :down:

But if you want I can send you an email with my picture :D
    change it 2 JPG :)

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
    iSeptember 24th - October 3rd
    Purple

PURPLE
    You are mysterious, never selfish and get interested in things easily. Your day can be sad or happy depending on your mood. You are popular between friends but you can act stupid at times, and forget things easily. You go for person that's trustworthy.
    you know its ture im do act stupid most of the time..loool..
    getting intrested in things easly..yeah soo true..
    popular is my middle name..looool..ok thats stupid!looool see..see...

hey guys anyone here born in the beg of ocotber ? like u know from 1st to like 12th?

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    Nice thread Darin ;)

October 4th - October 13th
    Nave

NAVY
    You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything. And very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them.

:D Its TrUe :D

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
    YELLOW
    You are sweet and innocent. Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership towards relationships. You make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. And always dreaming of romantic relationship.

I hope all of these things are true about me...:angel:

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
    i got this via mail so i thought it would be fun if i share it wid u guys :)

March 22 nd - March 31st
    Purple

PURPLE
    You are mysterious, never selfish and get interested in things easily. Your day can be sad or happy depending on your mood. You are popular between friends but you can act stupid at times, and forget things easily. You go for person that's trustworthy.
    I agree with all of these except MYSTERIOUS!!

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    How could you forget him €lke!:fero:

owwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooorry :p but i didn't say that I forgot him, i said that I ALLMOST forgot him, it's not the same :p I will never forget him :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    GOLD

You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time

------

it's very true... specially now..
    BUT, that doesn't prove anything.. these s**t are totally made up.. 100% right & 100% wrong.. :blah:

anyway its nice to know a little bit about the others here in this forum..
    nice thread darin..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)