Julio 'The beast' Baptista (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I know at one stage there were talks bout this boy, who i highly rate!! hes solid and can play as striker or even midfield. I'd love for him to come to turin. Ok he's Brazilian again but picture him and emerson running the centre. Two solid B4stards!! plus he gives us options as he can create. could he be our suprise signing. i dunno just a thought.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    I think they give teams the ''cutting edge'' and produce things when you least expect them so im really ''FOR'' them. thats why i really want this guy! Ive seen a few sevilla games last season purely to watch this boy. and he hasnt disappointed me once!

Moggi hope your reading this!!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    i think Juve Mentality have to be changed if we want to sign brazilians...u know....am not a fan of Argintena and Brazil, but italy....or niether Barca or any else team.....but watching these talents....let u have a joy and fun to watch football.....so i forced my self to watch a complete match for them for the 1st time for brazil since 1990 cup in italy .....but really u see football , talents, magic and when u leave u will feel happy too..(Confideration Cup)...for Juve i don't think we will see such type of play in along term case unless Fait statrs to inject money......and from last sesson....coz i don't want to hate football i will be too much interest in watching such joyfull teams like Barca, Milan, or may real....hope chelsia be like them..coz watching chelsia is not that of motivation...only one team play in the ground ....Forza Brazillian Juve in the future :dontcare: and for hint....am watching Juve because i love this team that's all....who can handle hour and half of poor slow sick play like ours unless u love to see these Zebra colors team..

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    I'll use the brazilians purely for attacking thats what they do best, but with Baptista he gives you more of an option. he aint the flashy Ronaldinho type but more of a solid yet effective type which will no doubt be well suited to our game. getting him is all together a different matter. But i just keep picturing him and emerson doing the business in the middle. Gila or cassano my god we'll look good.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    and yes ...look to what faces even we sign....:D

Emerson...static...sleepy ..slow...:D
    Ronaldinho....dynamic...always smiles like Cafu....talent..speedy...

any way....hope this could be changed,,,,even if we have italians like Cassano and Gila..but we need to see Football....not Army March :down:

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    What ever makes us successfull man!! Introduce Cassano /baptista and you'll see. We have Ibrahimovic we need people who can be able to hold the ball up. how many times have i shouted at the tv watching trezegol trying to hold up a ball, he's useless! these guys will immediately transform the way we play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)