Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Can't remember Allegri ever asking for this player. He asked for players 3 leagues above Draxler
Pretty sure u are one of those guys that watches youtube videos and the 2 games after the player has been linked to Juve and knows it all then? Draxler is sheer talent... Watch him blossom in a team like ours.
3 leagues above :sergio: who is that supposed to be? Messi?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Arsenal and Man United target Julian Draxler set for transfer after rejecting new contract
DRAXLER has rejected a contract extension at Schalke, according to Express

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Pretty sure u are one of those guys that watches youtube videos and the 2 games after the player has been linked to Juve and knows it all then? Draxler is sheer talent... Watch him blossom in a team like ours.
so much BS in one posting

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Good argument. Then how often have you seen him play? Because it can't be very often, otherwise you wouldn't talk like that. He is still one of the most talented youngsters out there.
Even your insults are stupid. Firstly. If I only watched youtube vids I would be fapping to him like all the sheepies you can see around. Secondly. I watch Bundesliga week in week out, he hasn't shown ANYTHING in the last TWO YEARS. Thirdly. Talent. Saviola, Freddy Adu. Fourthly. 30mil...lol

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Has heldt said anything besides what was posted before? Cause i see a quote from him that i think is fake but i want to see if anyone else saw anything.
i missed a big part of the pregame show so i don´t know what has or hasn´t been said.
but the commentator 100% stated that heldt said those thing... i don´t believe it, though ;).

Jul 20, 2012
i missed a big part of the pregame show so i don´t know what has or hasn´t been said.
but the commentator 100% stated that heldt said those thing... i don´t believe it, though ;).
Oh okay thanks, i saw a quote supposedly coming from heldt that was misinterpreted and it was the same as the translation from before

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hahaha I just wrote the same thing

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Accept that Draxler is the best we are going to get. That is why i am so eager to sign him because i know if we dont we will get noone else or someone horribly mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)