Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man is this kid really so fapworthy or we just fap because our alternatives sound pretty bad now?

What does this kid fix for us? From my understanding he's more of a LM (4231) or LWF (433).
My very same question TBH.

It would be depressing that after all this...the supposed draxler comes just to become the new isla or sumthing. It would be rage inducing,

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man is this kid really so fapworthy or we just fap because our alternatives sound pretty bad now?

What does this kid fix for us? From my understanding he's more of a LM (4231) or LWF (433).
There was an article someone posted a while back about Draxler in the CAM role for Schalke that spoke about how good he was in that role when he has played it. I'm just not sure where it is. I thought I had bookmarked it. At the very least his signing gives us much better versatility for formations with a back 4, as he is an excellent LWF, and looks to be at worst a decent CAM.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There was an article someone posted a while back about Draxler in the CAM role for Schalke that spoke about how good he was in that role when he has played it. I'm just not sure where it is. I thought I had bookmarked it. At the very least his signing gives us much better versatility for formations with a back 4, as he is an excellent LWF, and looks to be at worst a decent CAM.
Anything that makes us stay away from the 352 is n epic win of glorious proportions.

Im talking about conte´s 352.....ill reserve my judgement for a new 352 with square and sandro.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anything that makes us stay away from the 352 is n epic win of glorious proportions.

Im talking about conte´s 352.....ill reserve my judgement for a new 352 with square and sandro.
I still don't want it.

Zach acts like Cuadrado is awesome in a 3-5-2. But he isn't at all. Conte didn't want him here for the 3-5-2. Nor did anyone else. He was wanted here so we could transition to a 4-3-3, to play as a RWF. He is a very mediocre RWB. His great season at Fiorentina he played almost exclusively as a RWF or RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)