Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentino

Shit. The team is now full of foreign players. I dunno wtf happened to italy ..
This new generation ( Immobile - Balotelli , etc. ) sucks.
though we have some kickass italian players ( sturaro - berardi - perin ) but they're few. :(

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Defenitely fewer then there are in Spain, and England actually has a pretty good group of young players, they just get overhyped too soon and dont get time to develop properly.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Kind of interesting to read that draxler is the backup plan to gotze because he might actually be more difficult to acquire. He has an out clause and it'll probably be difficult to come to an agreement considering his injury history. Juve would be looking for a bargain. Can't blame them. At the same time you also can't blame schalke for not wanting to sell him for any less than what they value him at.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Schalke have such an exciting team to watch, full of promising youngsters and I hope Breitenreiter can finally get something out of this team and giving them an identity with hard work and pressing and fast counter play combined with some basics of possession football.

Fährmann (26) - Itter (20), Matip (23), Nastasic (22), Kolasinac (22) - Geis (21), Goretzka (20) - Sane (19), Meyer (19), Draxler (21)- Avdijaj (18 on loan to Graz)

+ some others like Friedrich (19), Multhaup (18), Platte (19)....Kehrer (18) seems to join Inter.

I think Draxler ll play for Schalke this upcoming season to get back to his best after his injury plagued last season. Heldt ll be reluctant to sell him for a reasonable price below 40m€ and Draxler has already stated several times that he is going to stay this season...IMO just an exceptionally good offer could make him change his mind. I hope Bayern ll buy him as I have no doubt he would jump to get there, but I guess not before 2016.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Schalke have such an exciting team to watch, full of promising youngsters and I hope Breitenreiter can finally get something out of this team and giving them an identity with hard work and pressing and fast counter play combined with some basics of possession football.

Fährmann (26) - Itter (20), Matip (23), Nastasic (22), Kolasinac (22) - Geis (21), Goretzka (20) - Sane (19), Meyer (19), Draxler (21)- Avdijaj (18 on loan to Graz)

+ some others like Friedrich (19), Multhaup (18), Platte (19)....Kehrer (18) seems to join Inter.

I think Draxler ll play for Schalke this upcoming season to get back to his best after his injury plagued last season. Heldt ll be reluctant to sell him for a reasonable price below 40m€ and Draxler has already stated several times that he is going to stay this season...IMO just an exceptionally good offer could make him change his mind. I hope Bayern ll buy him as I have no doubt he would jump to get there, but I guess not before 2016.
do you think Guardiola is staying beyond next summer?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Khaled Al Nouss ‏@KhaledAlNouss 5m5 minutes ago
New contacts today between Juventus & Schalke for Draxler, who can leave the German club for €25m. [Via @romeoagresti]

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tarek Khatib ‏@ADP1113 11m11 minutes ago
Juve-Schalke: more contact today for Draxler. Loan with obligation to buy is unlikely, moving towards an outright purchase (@romeoagresti).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)