Juan (1 Viewer)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
No thanks. Never liked Brazilian defenders.
For a start he is better than any defender we have, he is available on a free and he is 28 which is pretty good for a defender, he is a very good defender and he starts for his NT, which isn't jut any NT it's Brazil which also means tons of experience.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Buy Juan for free, as he is better than Legro, Kovac etc etc. And use the money to sign Gaby Milito, he is a fantastic defender.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Isn't that discrimination? The guy is better than anything we have and he's for free. We should sell Legrottaglie and Boumsong and have him as a bench player at least.
No, it's from the school. I never liked the school of Brazilian defenders. Maybe because they want to attack more than defend, but no discrimination at all.

e: and I'm not saying he is bad either. Just he is not of my taste.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, it's from the school. I never liked the school of Brazilian defenders. Maybe because they want to attack more than defend, but no discrimination at all.

e: and I'm not saying he is bad either. Just he is not of my taste.
Juan doesn't attack that much though, certainly not as much as Lucio. Marquez isn't my taste either but I would take him at Juve because need a player like him.

Juan > Gaby Millito.
:disagree: Nah bro.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Juan doesn't attack that much though, certainly not as much as Lucio. Marquez isn't my taste either but I would take him at Juve because need a player like him.
You got a point there. Well, let's wait the best for Juve then.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Apparently Juan is a free agent and if so I say sign him. He's better than Boumsong and probably Grygera, plus he has a lot of experiance with the Brazilian team. If we get Juan we could spend more money on a world class player such as Chivu.
A source please! As much as I know he has a contract with Leverkusen untill 2009.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I don't mind Juan if he is a) for free and b) we buy a real good defender to partner him. Juan alone is certainly not the solution to our defense problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)