Juan Roman Riquelme (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The temper issue I would agree, his more of a unhappy moaner than a person that would get angry. However I would consider his compatriot Quaresma over him. His a way better player than him and wouldnt cost more than ronaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #362
    Stuart said:
    No, we don't. We need someone who can pass the ball, is creative and uses technical expertise to open up defences. Riquelme does all of this but he contributes nothing defensively, he needs the ball at his feet as often as possible to be effective and isn't very good when he isn't the focal point of the team's offensive play. If we sign Riquelme we'll have to build the team around him and that isn't a very good idea if you ask me.
    why do you want roman to defend while we have viera and emo behind him.???

roman will be our best choice.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    axlrose85 said:
    we're talking about wingers.and i honestly see no harm in buying christiano ronaldo.his attitude is below par,but wrong attitudes do not lead to poor players everytime.he could do great,if handled properly.and as far as his attitude is concerned,i think the major concern is with him being a diver.his temper isnt half as explosive as that of cassano or zlatan.
    To me he's just another Zlatan in the making
    Too bad we missed out on van Bommel and we got Capello at the helm, or else we have a high chance of winning the double

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #366
    ZhiXin said:
    To me he's just another Zlatan in the making
    Too bad we missed out on van Bommel and we got Capello at the helm, or else we have a high chance of winning the double
    the problem is that capello is not welling to change he plans and formation.
    he sticks with the same players the whole season. which proved very costly.

we need depth in the squad. Olivera is just a name on the bench. we need some one we can count on. Like milan, we need deth.

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    The temper issue I would agree, his more of a unhappy moaner than a person that would get angry. However I would consider his compatriot Quaresma over him. His a way better player than him and wouldnt cost more than ronaldo.
    :agree:

Quaresma is the man to buy..

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #373
    tassard said:
    I would prefer Rosicky but it seems we lost a 10 million great player :(
    that is the problem with us, we see a great player, we know he is a great player, but we don't move to get him we let othe teams take him.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Riquelme doesn't look like he's having fun on the footballpitch. He has a great pokerface. I think we should get him. Great passes, freekicks and shoots. He was really unlucky today.

btw, one of the best matches i've seen in a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)