Juan Roman Riquelme (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Respaul said:
What are you on about... Roman is the 2nd top assister in europes major leagues this season... and he is in the top 10 for most passes... Selfish he is not...
Well I think Figo was once europe top assister and if your`e not blind you see that Figo is a bit selfish so that doesn`t anything to me

By the way who is the top this year?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
"Tronco de árbol" is a very big fish in a very small pond. That will work for a player of his type, but when asked to contribute in a larger sea, where he will not be the sole focus of creativity he will shrink and shurk. Don't get me wrong I like him and admire his talent, yet I maintain it needs to be plied in a team where he alone is the general.

Jul 28, 2002
Ian said:
Ummm...Why do you think that Tacch went on loan to them??? I think Juve management are waiting to see how he performs at the World Cup. If we want him, he's ours.
Well hopefully, but i dont think Tacchi carries enough value to be worth much in a swap deal. More of a deposit.

Jul 28, 2002
Bucket loads of dosh.

Imho proly around 10 million. But if he has a good WC, around 17 million. (Sterling).

Jul 28, 2002
True mate, but the thing that riquelme has over 90% of the argie playmakers is strength.

Aimar, like D'ale ortega etc are all midgets who gets eliminated from the game to often.

At pompey, the only reason D'ale is doing well is that he has now become a winger.

Jul 28, 2002
Naah riquelme had it as much as any, especiely being Boca's #10.

But he doesnt run around and dribble enough to truely compare him to Maradona.

Jul 28, 2002
Messi is a very very similar player in terms of his flowing runs, touch and general style of play.

But as u said he is only young and yet to proove anything....apart from the fact he is a diving git.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
maybe messi might end up at napoli too:D

btw,im not too familar with napoli's pre-maradona history.were they a mid-table club that was turned into one of the best in europe by maradona?or were they a relegation threatned club that was turned into one of the best in europe by maradona?

Jul 28, 2002
They were jus your joe bloggs middle table, odd relegation here and there, but nothing that special. Ma-Gi-Ca gave them the edge, maradona careca and another player i cant rememeber. PLus with players like Ferrara and Canna coming throuth the ranks, it was merely a golden period for an average club with fanatical fans.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
bianconero said:
I maintain it needs to be plied in a team where he alone is the general.
At the moment we seem to be playing like a headless chicken so I reckon if riquelme came he would be the only general.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
#10 said:
At pompey, the only reason D'ale is doing well is that he has now become a winger.
Not exactly his always moving to the middle to let someone like davis or o'neil to pop up on the left. His prooven to be a good prospect behind the strikers at river too..

Jul 28, 2002
Oh i dont doubt that, im a D'ale fan if only he was a bit bigger he would be top draw.

When D'ale drifts in its because at the end of the day he is a fantasita.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
we need someone to play magic to create opportunities for the forwards
seeing riquelme with villareal............he suits us the most

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)