Juan Manuel Vargas - LW - Fiorentina (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
well, I don't :p

Montolivo seems very close to signing for Milan but the Vargas thing is little more than pure speculation ... just a remnant of the boatload of names journalists were throwing around when Galliani had them play his "Mister X" guessing games earlier this summer.
:D

Who do you think we should get for the left wing (other than Hazard)?
Nani, Nasri, Mata, Ayew are good options IMO.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Nani, Nasri, Mata, Ayew are good options IMO.
good list, especially Ayew, who would be relatively easier to get than Nani, Nasri, I think.
IIRC you ain't a fan of Afellay's but I think he and maybe also Alvaro Pereira would also be very good options, and presumably cheaper too.

for some reason, I find Vargas and Bastos rather underwhelming options - they would still be an improvement over Pepe, Martinez but don't think would provide the necessary shift in level of quality.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nani, Bale or Hazard of course would be great but im not stupid so i'd be happy with Bastos or Vargas i won't complain.... unless we dont spend 30-40 mil on an Aguero then i hope we get one of the first couple of players i mentioned.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nani, Bale or Hazard of course would be great but im not stupid so i'd be happy with Bastos or Vargas i won't complain.... unless we dont spend 30-40 mil on an Aguero then i hope we get one of the first couple of players i mentioned.
IMO we don't have a chance with Bale from a financial point of view. Nani is possible especially since Marchisio has been linked with that shite club but we'd need Melo to stay & that aint happening. So Hazard is a really good, realistic option but it seems Marotta doesn't even know where France is.

So Vargas would be a great addition to the team instead of Bastos.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i really would like to have him here ... more than aguero and rossi actually

stats (including serie a, champions league (+qualification), world cup qualification and copa america)

2010/2011
28 games, 5 goals, 6 assists, 3 yellows, 2 red cards

2009/2010
42 games, 8 goals, 10 assists, 6 yellows, 0 red cards

2008/2009
49 games, 5 goals, 5 assists, 9 yellows, 1 yellow/red cards

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd take him solely for his crosses. I don't even watch further than that. His crosses are enough.

But his stamina and great shot don't hurt either :D

Oh, and Vargas' tattoos > Pepe's buterfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)