Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (2 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
@Joe

The way that tweet is worded basically means nothing is done, but Carlo Laudisa(Mirko Graziano's boss) said it was all done this morning and he would be official tomorrow.

I think it'll happen but just seems strange they'd go back on their words, anyways I wait for Di Marzio at 10 tonight.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If I know Conte, we will work with the 4-3-3 since the pre-season. When he wants do to something, he wants to do it well and immediately. He'd not take some matches at the beginning of the season for the transition, and we can't even afford it, since we plan to win in every competition in the first stages. And I'm also quite sure that, when he had talks with the board, he's also asked, possibly, for most the players to be bought before the preseason camp. Infact we can see how the transfers are speeding up in these days.
Yeah I agree. We're signing Iturbe for big cash it means we were very determined to get him. He'll be a starter there's no other way. On the tactics I think Conte will use mainly 433 because friendlies and Serie A will be a good training ground to get ready for first CL games.

I can honestly say that I'm more excited that we're bringing this guy, than overrated and overpriced Sanchez.
I think it's a bit of a exaggeration but if you're a sane person you never expected Sanchez to come which doesn't make you butthurt we're getting 2 unproven players instead of one 'nearly WC' one.

Juventino[RUS];4616344 said:
And then Conte will bench him because he will not help to defenders :touched:
Actually he does help in defence quite a lot. I think that was one of the reasons we're willing to overpay; Check your facts before hating in the future :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
@Joe

The way that tweet is worded basically means nothing is done, but Carlo Laudisa(Mirko Graziano's boss) said it was all done this morning and he would be official tomorrow.

I think it'll happen but just seems strange they'd go back on their words, anyways I wait for Di Marzio at 10 tonight.
:tup:

Thanks.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Looks like a promising window so far, hopefully Conte can get a nice balance between attack and defence with the team much like Bayern 2013 they had the perfect balance between offence and defence.

We obviously wont be as good as them but a similar style would be nice.

I'm not expecting wonders from Iturbe but it would be nice if he gets a good start to the season.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Looks like a promising window so far, hopefully Conte can get a nice balance between attack and defence with the team much like Bayern 2013 they had the perfect balance between offence and defence.

We obviously wont be as good as them but a similar style would he nice.
if padoin leaves and guarin/peryryeyrya comes for low liquid cash...marotta deserves the nobel prize

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
if padoin leaves and guarin/peryryeyrya comes for low liquid cash...marotta deserves the nobel prize
If we sign Evra, Marota, and Iturbe I think Padoin leaving and someone like Pereyra will be the next step.

If Marrone stays, which I don't think he will, but if he does the bench will have Marchisio, Marrone and someone like Pereyra, which will be solid IMO.

Vucinic, Quagliarella, Peluso, and Padoin all gone in one summer will be sweet. Now we just have to permanently get rid of De Ceglie and Motta and pretty much all the significant dead wood is gone, no?

Jul 10, 2014
If we sign Evra, Marota, and Iturbe I think Padoin leaving and someone like Pereyra will be the next step.

If Marrone stays, which I don't think he will, but if he does the bench will have Marchisio, Marrone and someone like Pereyra, which will be solid IMO.

Vucinic, Quagliarella, Peluso, and Padoin all gone in one summer will be sweet. Now we just have to permanently get rid of De Ceglie and Motta and pretty much all the significant dead wood is gone, no?
Marotta gets trigger happy and that dead wood will probably be replaced with more by the end of the window.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think it's a bit of a exaggeration but if you're a sane person you never expected Sanchez to come which doesn't make you butthurt we're getting 2 unproven players instead of one 'nearly WC' one.
We did show interest though and our only chance, regarding Sanchez, was before the WC. Once Barca decided to wait out, it became difficult, so we decided to move on to more realistic targets. And yeah call me crazy, but I'm definitely more enthusiastic to see this guy here along with Morata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)