Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (12 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #262
    I think we are going to buy him only to give him to Verona. But it makes no sense if Verona find out how much we paid, most likely they will end up not making profit

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    with Iturbe I went with logic yesterday(price tag, players we have to included in deal, Mandorlini comments, plays in Serie A...) It makes sense while Sanchez's value can only go up even with his word to join us. I always said Barca is the problem. It's always like that. :cry:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lets be real, Barca isnt the problem, us going after a player we cant afford is the problem. There's no reason they should sell him for less to us when they have a quality player that has other suitors.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    God knows what the board told Conte to convince him to stay this season, hard to believe that in the direction the transfers are going that it would strengthen our cause in Europe.
    I think conte was staying either way, his contract wasn't up nowhere else was really open, and I think the only place he will leave Juve for is the Azzuri

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
    Iturbe after a chat with Inzaghi, gave his ''ok'' for his role and transfer to Milan. Hmm..
    Milan can give to them more players for exchange as they have Nocerino, Zaccardo etc. who can suit perfect for a team like Verona.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)