Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
SKY today said if we sign Cuadrado we gonna get a CM not AM.

4-3-3?
Possible, we go hard in for Gundogan after this. Will be a very different animal, this Juve, if this move worked out. Unbelievably versatile, with Cuadrado's arrival, and a potential Gundogan signing. Of course, we may also just anyway go with the AM, and use Cuadrado in the 352 when required.

My first choice was, and always will be Gotze.

After that............Isco.

But realistically? Draxler, Pastore, or Mkghthfjkakdskjasfkjhasdran
Same, except, I can't choose between Isco and Goetze. Iscze ftw.

I already made one lol, he isnt coming
I would be ok with him coming if we hadn't sold Vidal. Would've been a good option for Serie a. Not CL though, maybe too static for europe. Lets see what the week ahead throws up.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
just like we thought, best possible.

Juve confirm Cuadrado deal
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirmed Juan Cuadrado “will arrive on loan tomorrow” from Chelsea.

The story had emerged over the last 48 hours and developed quickly once the Stamford Bridge side said it was open to a loan rather than permanent transfer.

“It’s true, Cuadrado will arrive on loan and we want to give Max Allegri the best possible players to work with,” director general Marotta told Sport Mediaset.

“The opportunity to get Cuadrado presented itself and we took it. Now it’s up to Allegri, who is an excellent Coach.”

Marotta was speaking ahead of today’s Serie A opener against Udinese in Turin.

Cuadrado is expected to arrive for a medical on Monday.

It's not yet clear whether it will be a dry loan or with option to buy for €25m, but the cost of the temporary spell is €1.5m.

Jul 20, 2012
Juve confirm Cuadrado deal
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirmed Juan Cuadrado “will arrive on loan tomorrow” from Chelsea.

The story had emerged over the last 48 hours and developed quickly once the Stamford Bridge side said it was open to a loan rather than permanent transfer.

“It’s true, Cuadrado will arrive on loan and we want to give Max Allegri the best possible players to work with,” director general Marotta told Sport Mediaset.

“The opportunity to get Cuadrado presented itself and we took it. Now it’s up to Allegri, who is an excellent Coach.”

Marotta was speaking ahead of today’s Serie A opener against Udinese in Turin.

Cuadrado is expected to arrive for a medical on Monday.

It's not yet clear whether it will be a dry loan or with option to buy for €25m, but the cost of the temporary spell is €1.5m.
Disgusting. The other day saying that he doesnt fit the characteristics of the player we want, and now it was an opportunity and its up to Allegri to figure it out

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Don't understand why wee need him,but yeah it gives us options.

Hopefully it won't meant anothe AM isn't coming!

Welcome Juan!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Wow there you go. For whatever reason, I think Allegri has no intention of totally abandoning the 352 formation. Lichsteiner was really our only real option on that right hand side. Now we have Lichsteiner and Cuadrado on the right and Evra and Sandro on the left.

If we do manage to get an attacking mid, Allegri can play almost ANY formation now.

Jul 20, 2012
Wow there you go. For whatever reason, I think Allegri has no intention of totally abandoning the 352 formation. Lichsteiner was really our only real option on that right hand side. Now we have Lichsteiner and Cuadrado on the right and Evra and Sandro on the left.

If we do manage to get an attacking mid, Allegri can play almost ANY formation now.
Well if Allegri doesnt get the trequartista he has been begging for, then what options does he have? He will have to play a winger based formation rather then one with a trequartista

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Actually if you read the interview with Marotta, "The opportunity to get Cuadrado presented itself and we took it."

This was clearly an opportunistic transfer just like Khedira. Anyhow, the fact that it is a loan, doesn't stop us from signing someone else.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Welcome cuadrado. A World class player, very versatile, very clever tactically, a warrior, a fighter, so mentally strong, vision and creativity, great crosser, has an eye for goal, a true leader in the dressing room.

Fantastic, fantastic player. Cuadrado#10#captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)