Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He will only come here as a last minute option if we fail to land our AM target otherwise he won't come here imo.
So all these Cuadrado rumours going around atm are recycled stuff.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm with you on that. 4-4-2 with the right players is insanely good formation. Also, suits Italian defensive play pretty well and gives you a lot of power upfront. What more can you ask for. I think pre-Calciopoli this was our main formation, too. I love it.
We played a very rigid 4-4-2, pre calciopoli, but when Nedved, Camo, DP and Trez were allowed some more freedom it was a joy to watch.

Lets get Cuadruado and Willian both, if Chelsea are looking to offload. Would work well on the wings.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We played a very rigid 4-4-2, pre calciopoli, but when Nedved, Camo, DP and Trez were allowed some more freedom it was a joy to watch.
:agree:

We also had decent fullbacks like Zambrotta, Thuram, Pessotto and Birindelli. Especially in the years when we used the first two as main FB we were one of the scariest teams in Europe. Our weakness was that Camoranesi and Nedved didn't have any good substitutions. Oliveira was nowhere near their level, though Zambrotta played well on the flanks upfront but he was World class as a FB.

With Cuadrado and Draxler it is kind of the same, but we can simply switch formations or use Pereyra as a back up wing player.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Pereyra could cover well for both flanks for sure. Even challenge for a place, I think the wide midfielder role would be the best role for him. Though he is yet to discover so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)