Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Pedro to chelsea
Cuadrado to juve

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Lichtsteiner bonucci chiellini sandro
Pereyra marchisio pogba
Dybala Morata Cuadrado

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Dominic and his 4-4-2 :lol2:
Its the perfect formation.

And with Alex Sandro charging up the left, Draxler is free to drift into a trequartista-ish role when Juve have the ball.

Glorious.
See! Red gets it!

In all seriousness, I think our central duo would make our 4-4-2 very unpredictable and therefore the formation a great option for us. Also not so many teams play it nowadays, I think it would look very fresh now.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If its a loan with no obligation to buy , then we should take him aboard. He is very useful as a winger and like some already highlighted, Allegri loves tactical flexibility.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Its the perfect formation.
I'm with you on that. 4-4-2 with the right players is insanely good formation. Also, suits Italian defensive play pretty well and gives you a lot of power upfront. What more can you ask for. I think pre-Calciopoli this was our main formation, too. I love it.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
E FATTA - loan + option according to Bucchioni
E FATTA!

How reliable, I wonder, is Enzo Bucchioni?

If this gets over the line it would be, from a tactical flexibility standpoint, a more significant move than many on here would be prepared to acknowledge.

Allegri would nonetheless welcome the Columbian with open arms.

The London club could be perceived as short term third party carriers to complete what otherwise would have been difficult, frustrating and expensive in dealing with Fiorentina.

Perhaps the best know third party arrangement in the modern era, 1960 >>>> was the Denis Law transfer which went Manchester City>Torino>Manchester United. Several sensitive signings followed this template.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Chelsea (various reports here in London this morning) are looking to offload two midfield players before the closure of the transfer window in 10 days time.

- - - Updated - - -

One thought to be Cuadrado. The other, Willian, is somewhat of a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)