Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Yeah? Really? REALLY? Then how can anyone forget what beast Lamela was at Roma? Or beloved Vasquez at Palermo. Hahahahaha hahaha some of you.

I'd rather loan Lamela on a serious note, I like him more and he looks handsome

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
The problem with Cuadrado is that he doesnt have the mental strength to play at a top team. Sure he is skilled and fast but thats only good enough to play on a Sunday afternoon in Sicilia. No pressure at all.

He flopped at Chelsea, flopped with Colombia at the WC and Copa America and will flop at Juve, if he ever comes here.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The problem with Cuadrado is that he doesnt have the mental strength to play at a top team. Sure he is skilled and fast but thats only good enough to play on a Sunday afternoon in Sicilia. No pressure at all.

He flopped at Chelsea, flopped with Colombia at the WC and Copa America and will flop at Juve, if he ever comes here.
When did that happen?
I actually remember him playing quite well until Brazil kicked them out!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
"Maybe it will be on the market. Characteristics that we seek are different to what Cuadrado has but there are 10 days to fill the void in midfield we will see "

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Yeah? Really? REALLY? Then how can anyone forget what beast Lamela was at Roma? Or beloved Vasquez at Palermo. Hahahahaha hahaha some of you.

I'd rather loan Lamela on a serious note, I like him more and he looks handsome
Lamela had only one good season at Roma, Cuadrado was brilliant for entire time he spent at Viola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)