Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Whenever I see a picture of Cuadrado I'm reminded of a quote by one of the great philosophers of our time;

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
This would be a huge ending of this mercato. Sandro, Draxler, Donsah and now Cuadrado... We'll be on a completely different level. Jeez... :radek:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wing play in a 433.

Or Cuadrado as replace,net for Licht in a 352 and Drax AM in 4312. It also opens up he 4231 nicely IMO. My favourite formation incidentally.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He'd be held back in the holding position (unless we got a world class cam, wich we dont), and he's wasted in the cam position (unless allegri goes boateng on it, wich i'm not a fan of :tongue:)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Wing play in a 433.

Or Cuadrado as replace,net for Licht in a 352 and Drax AM in 4312. It also opens up he 4231 nicely IMO. My favourite formation incidentally.
4-3-3 means Dybala and 2 out of our 3 CFs on the bench with no backup right winger.

3-5-2 means Draxler on the bench.

Never seen Cuadrado play as an AM, and given his characteristics I doubt he would succeed.

4-2-3-1 means restricting our new #10 to a defensive midfield role

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
if we get Draxler, there would be no need for Cuadrado (unless we are not positive Drax will stay fit), Cuadrado will only hinder the progress of players like Coman and Dybala (assuming that scenario holds), however if we fail to get Draxler, Cuadrado would be a good alternative or Texeira (spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)