Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
:cronios:

but few days ago, they only owned half of Cuadrado. so we offered half of Isla (4-5M, i guess thats how much they rate him) + Vucinic (4-5M) + 15M? how much are they asking for Cuadrado anyway, since we offered over 20M for his half :shocked:???
It was assumed that Fio would buy the other half from udinese for 15m , 5m already paid so total 20m . Isla was 100% offered :D . Valuation was , Isla (10m) + vuci (5m) + 15m cash = 30m ( All of this being a rumor of course ) .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It was assumed that Fio would buy the other half from udinese for 15m , 5m already paid so total 20m . Isla was 100% offered :D . Valuation was , Isla (10m) + vuci (5m) + 15m cash = 30m ( All of this being a rumor of course ) .
hmm, interesting. our offer (if it even exists) seems better for them (to me) than "just" the money (30M) Barca offered. they get a replacement for Cuadrado (if they play 3-4-2-1) and get a starter SS for the same formation. Pasqual (LWB) - Valero (CM) - ??? (CM) - Isla (RWB), Vucinic (SS) - Rossi (SS) - Gomez (CF). i would try to include Quag too, since Rossi and Gomez (Vucinic too) are often injured and he would play quite alot. good team and they still would have 15M to spend on other positions they need to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)