Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Remember the days Conte used to have wet dreams about this guy? :lol:

Now we're not excited about possibly getting him on a loan. :touched:
This reminds me of the times when a lot of people on this forum got mad when we bought Ibra.

Yes, that actually happened.

In fact @Zlatan (Yes, the forum member) and myself were exchanging private messages when the transfer was taking place, almost as if we were afraid to show our happiness back then :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I don't want this guy. Has his moments but all I see is another Krasic. From straight line to diagonal line.
He's a very rich man's Krasic though.

Problem is, he really doesn't fit our tactical setup seeing as we only got one other real winger (Coman), so unless Allegri wants to play some weird unsymmetrical formation, I don't see where he'd play. I don't hold him in high regard as a trequartista.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This reminds me of the times when a lot of people on this forum got mad when we bought Ibra.

Yes, that actually happened.

In fact @Zlatan (Yes, the forum member) and myself were exchanging private messages when the transfer was taking place, almost as if we were afraid to show our happiness back then :lol:
What? :lol:

If was a regular back then, I would been screaming like a little girl like we just signed fucking a hybrid of Ronaldinho and Van Basten.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Why do some of you not want Cuadrado? I felt like a lot of the times I watched him it looked like Viola was built around him. He seemed to be carrying them at times.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's a very rich man's Krasic though.

Problem is, he really doesn't fit our tactical setup seeing as we only got one other real winger (Coman), so unless Allegri wants to play some weird unsymmetrical formation, I don't see where he'd play. I don't hold him in high regard as a trequartista.
Dybala - Coman
Cuadrado​
Pogba - Marchisio - Vidal

that kind of symmetry.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Would he improve our counter attacks? Yes

Would he give us more direct play, taking men on and troubling full backs? Yes

Is he worth a 'gamble' as a loan (few M euros) + option? Yes.

Das it mané? Ja

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
For the sake of our squad, we cannot have this guy, he just doesn't fit in the formation and we're not prepared to switch to a 433. Marotta should focus on a world class am or at least a decent one. Isco would be too expensive, Oscar is a real possibility and so is Gotze (if he pushes for a way out)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
For the sake of our squad, we cannot have this guy, he just doesn't fit in the formation and we're not prepared to switch to a 433. Marotta should focus on a world class am or at least a decent one. Isco would be too expensive, Oscar is a real possibility and so is Gotze (if he pushes for a way out)
In fifa, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)