Juan Cuadrado (26 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magician

Oct 22, 2022
From 2011-2012 era to today only 3 players truly deserved legend status IMO, Buffon, Chiellini and Pirlo, everyone else either not played long enough despite how good they were or in cases like bonucci, they weren't that good despite perhaps have played long enough or even too long.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
From 2011-2012 era to today only 3 players truly deserved legend status IMO, Buffon, Chiellini and Pirlo, everyone else either not played long enough despite how good they were or in cases like bonucci, they weren't that good despite perhaps have played long enough or even too long.
Why not Barzagli? How is he different to Pirlo in terms of status

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Barzagli is very underrated and is for a sure a legend here because of how much he contributed to that winning run. Much better player than Bonnuci ever was.

Pirlo is the same although he wasn't here very long his impact was huge and he played a big part in us winning 9 Scudetto.

He is a legend of world football in general too so I think his status like Zidanes should be unquestionable.

Marchisio is a legend in the same way Tachinardi is. Not the greatest player but had a special connection to Juve.
Maybe more of a fan favourite than legend. Especially for his continued support after retiring.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Barzagli is very underrated and is for a sure a legend here because of how much he contributed to that winning run. Much better player than Bonnuci ever was. Pirlo is the same although he wasn't here very long his impact was a huge and he played a big part in us winning 9 Scudetto. Is a legend of world football in genral too so I think his status like Zidanes should be unquestionable.

Marchisio is a legend in the same way Tachinardi is. Not the greatest player but had a special connection to Juve.
Maybe more of a fan favourite than legend. Especially for his continued support after retiring.
Since our resurgence under Conte the following players are now legends imo

Del Piero
Buffon
Chiellini
Barzagli
Marchisio
Lichtsteiner
Pirlo
Mandzukic

Favourites:
Asamoah
Tevez
Caceres
Padoin
Matri
Q-Tube

Everybody else in the history/trash section

Edit: Adding more favourites as I remember them :grin:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Mandzukic is for sure a fan favourite imo but not a legend. For me he just wasnt special enough.
Agreed. This diminishes the contributions of legendary players like Baggio for example who spent less time than these so called 'legends' at the club but his impact and his performances will be remembered for decades or even centuries to come.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Del Piero
Buffon
Chiellini
Barzagli
Marchisio
Lichtsteiner
Pirlo
Mandzukic

Favourites:
Asamoah
Tevez
Caceres
Padoin
Matri
Q-Tube

ADP was a legend long before Conte and calciopoli

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agreed. This diminishes the contributions of legendary players like Baggio for example who spent less time than these so called 'legends' at the club but his impact and his performances will be remembered for decades or even centuries to come.

One of the very few to have played for Juve, Milan,and Inter, yet still be nearly unanimously loved. By all 3 of those fanbases

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero
Buffon
Chiellini
Barzagli
Marchisio
Lichtsteiner
Pirlo
Mandzukic

Favourites:
Asamoah
Tevez
Caceres
Padoin
Matri
Q-Tube

The last thing I feel like doing is starting a debate, but I have to ask.

How is Dybala not on , at the very least, the favorites list?

Forget this forum for a minute. I mean, I forgot it for 3 years, but I digress.

He is almost universally loved by the Juventus fanbase. How is he "trash"? Because 5 or 6 people on here said so?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lichtsteiner doesnt get enough credit and respect it seems. We had terrible RBs for years before we signed him (even in our winning years back to Capello years, i mean Zebina was RB at one point). He also scored the first goal in the new stadium which brought the momentum and spirit. He played a huge part in our revival, ultimately he played more years than Pirlo here. 7 years. Yes the end was a bit difficult cause Alves was more "flair player" but if you look into overall contribution. Signs 2011 and we win 7 in a row. We had Marco Motta as RB before him. Or mabe there is some italian bias, cause all players are italians. Pirlo is more like an italian legend. When we signed him everyone was like, oh this washed up guy is going for his last paycheck.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

Del Piero
Buffon
Chiellini
Barzagli
Marchisio
Lichtsteiner
Pirlo
Mandzukic

Favourites:
Asamoah
Tevez
Caceres
Padoin
Matri
Q-Tube

What about this dude called CR7?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why is Asamoah even a fan favorite. He played LB 2 years cause we failed to sign a good enough LB or LWB. Then Evra joins and becomes starter and is also one of the main reasons why we make the 2015 CL final cause we finally had a natural LB (read we finally made natural fullback upgrade). Not to forget Allegri switched to back 4. Then Asamoah became totally useless. He didnt play in midfield and even after the likes of Vidal and Pogba left, he wasnt good enough in the midfield that Marotta was forced to panic buy some nobodies like Lemina and Hernanes cause Asamoah was useless as a midfielder. He also had injury issues. Totally random player if you ask me.

So Asamoah is more of a fan favorite than Evra somehow? For what reason? Wasnt good enough as a starter LB for CL push and wasnt good enough to take over from Vidal/Pogba so that Lemina was signed to start with Hernanes, but somehow fan favorite.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why is Asamoah even a fan favorite. He played LB 2 years cause we failed to sign a good enough LB or LWB. Then Evra joins and becomes starter and is also one of the main reasons why we make the 2015 CL final cause we finally had a natural LB (read we finally made natural fullback upgrade). Not to forget Allegri switched to back 4. Then Asamoah became totally useless. He didnt play in midfield and even after the likes of Vidal and Pogba left, he wasnt good enough in the midfield that Marotta was forced to panic buy some nobodies like Lemina and Hernanes cause Asamoah was useless as a midfielder. He also had injury issues. Totally random player if you ask me.

So Asamoah is more of a fan favorite than Evra somehow? For what reason? Wasnt good enough as a starter LB for CL push and wasnt good enough to take over from Vidal/Pogba so that Lemina was signed to start with Hernanes, but somehow fan favorite.
1689883680988.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)