Juan Cuadrado (67 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He should have put his ego aside, offered an apology to Cristiano, and chosen the Saudi league instead of going to Inter.
I forgave him for his perplexing nonchalant demeanor after that Porto defeat. Thinking it's just some stupid mentality, maybe a Colombian one. But now I know he's just a careless cunt that has no boundaries.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so let me get this straight juve fans:

you don't think he's good enough to play here, but you are mad he's going to inter? am i getting this right? so it means u think he is good enough to be here. if thats the case congrats, you got fucked again by juve managmenet letting a player with something to offer go for free... if you don't think think he's good enough to be here, why you worried aboout him at inter then? or are you that insecure about your juve

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
He could go anywhere in the world for just a one year contract. If inter would offer him like 3 years or something.. but no, 1 fucking year.

Gonna lol hard if this is their Dumfries replacement. The time Cuadrado takes to receive the ball, think and then pass it back to defence is the time Dumfries needs to run the entire pitch, twice.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If it's vague then he's no legend. Legend doesn't need paragraphs to make the case for their status. We just all know they are. Licht for example, not as flashy as cuads, but he left his mark and there's not one juventino who will debate his legend status.
I miss Lichtsteiner so much :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

The difference to me is that asabob was injured all the time with us. When he wasn’t injured he was off to AFCON. While panita had infinitely more contribution compared to trashamoah
Woah :shocked:

Imo Asamoah is in the grey area of legend/not legend and could be debated either way but I would never consider calling him trashamoah.

Guy was a fantastic player who worked his ass off for us even though he was playing a position he didn't really want to. Even including the AFCON breaks he was a fantastic signing for us. Great servant of the club.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well Juve told him goodbye so he is free to go wherever he wants but Inter... I really dont like the idea of him wearing their jersey.
Would have preferred to see him go to Saudia and get a gazzilion dollar per season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 57)