Juan Cuadrado (25 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Was really sceptical when we first signed him, but he won me over within the first year. His past two seasons were terrible, but that shouldn’t make us forget his first six. He was a very important player in the successful Allegri 1.0 period. Gave it his all for Juve. Age did catch up with him pretty quickly the last two or so years. Good luck for the future Cuads :heart:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Recalling how badly some of our best full backs in recent decades fell off a cliff such as Lichtsteiner and Zambrotta at the age of about 32, Cuadrado did well up until last season. Still retained his speed somewhat but the stamina naturally declined and likely contributed to his already questionable decision making at times.
Legend for sure, so many great moments over the years immediately spring to mind.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Very useful player over the years, overstayed his welcome though

I dont understand people putting players who weren't ever world class in 'legends' but I don't really care. I feel like people put likeable players in legends because they don't want to categorise them with the useless players in the other category

Realistically you'd want a 3rd loyal servant category for players like Cuadrado

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Was really sceptical when we first signed him, but he won me over within the first year. His past two seasons were terrible, but that shouldn’t make us forget his first six. He was a very important player in the successful Allegri 1.0 period. Gave it his all for Juve. Age did catch up with him pretty quickly the last two or so years. Good luck for the future Cuads
Agreed

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Is he less so than Mandzukic and Lichtsteiner?
In my mind vs those two yes he is less of a legend, but to be fair those two plus Barzagli are my favourite Juve players ever.

Regardless, Cuadrado is well over the legends line if we're talking History vs Legends Tuz categories. Trophies and success plus a fan favourite. It's not even a question

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Very useful player over the years, overstayed his welcome though

I dont understand people putting players who weren't ever world class in 'legends' but I don't really care. I feel like people put likeable players in legends because they don't want to categorise them with the useless players in the other category

Realistically you'd want a 3rd loyal servant category for players like Cuadrado
What is world class, among the very best in his position in the world? Or some unmeasurable standard against players from other generations? Because in Pirlo's season I'd definitely say Cuads was elite among RBs in the world.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
He's such a likable player! Replacing him won't be easy. Cuadrado brought a package of positive qualities to the team, although not necessarily phenomenal. He was incredibly solid, loyal, and clutch when something was at stake. He will certainly be missed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)